The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Franco, what makes Ole Miss so attractive?

Be thankful for SEC Baseball! It helps me keep my sports fix until Labor Day weekend. Aaron Nola, remember that name

NCAA Football needs a fulltime Satellite channel much like NFL Radio.

Man, the SEC is loaded with talent again! In the East; Florida, Georgia, S Carolina. In the West; Alabama, LSU, T A&M, Ole Miss.

Doesn't get any better than this
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Be thankful for SEC Baseball! It helps me keep my sports fix until Labor Day weekend. Aaron Nola, remember that name

Man, the SEC is loaded with talent again! In the East; Florida, Georgia, S Carolina. In the West; Alabama, LSU, T A&M, Ole Miss.

Do you have to sell your soul to the devil to join the Sin Equals Championship? A and M couldn't recruit a 2A Texas high schooler and now they have a Hindlick winner and the best recruiting class in the nation. That vodoo ya'll do is scaring me.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Alright, BYU go for it.
    Get a football team, then we will talk..

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Alright, BYU go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Franco, I'll be in Baton Rouge for the May series when the Rebels roll in. Going to be a good weekend for sure. LSU has an amazing baseball complex.

All this recruiting class means is ole miss will be on probation shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettG View Post
    All this recruiting class means is ole miss will be on probation shortly.

Probation for???

Quote Originally Posted by Jake McNeese View Post
    Probation for???
    Google SMU, Dickerson, and James.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Well I'll start off by saying it's not uncommon for The Ridgerunners to pull a few elite recruits from time to time. I get that they "Turned it around" last year & Johnny Reb is no longer crying. I'm glad to have Ole Miss as a relevant team. Beside it being a rivalry & tradition, there is no reason why Ole Miss should make a game against LSU year after year. They do despite the fact that the superior team resides in The BR. All that said, you're Ole Miss. The same fan base that ran David Cutcliffe out of town for not winning a BCS Champ with Eli. Your team may have a couple good years in a 5 or 6 year span, but there is no staying power. Oxford is nice & the breeding quality is certainly up there. Now enjoy your recruits, the rest of The SEC upper echelon has more than a few. So enjoy your bowl win, watch the replay of the ESPN segment on Ole Miss's past, bring out your fine china in The Grove, have your females get dressed up all pretty like, but @ the end of the day, Hotty Toddy is an afterthought to Geaux Tigers!!!!
    I respect your SEC knowledge and I'm glad you respect the rivalry as much as I do. See you guys come November in Oxford.

Franco, I'll be in Baton Rouge for the May series when the Rebels roll in. Going to be a good weekend for sure. LSU has an amazing baseball complex.
    I plan my business trips to RB around their schedule. I'll try and make the Rebels game and PM when I do.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I respect your SEC knowledge and I'm glad you respect the rivalry as much as I do. See you guys come November in Oxford.
    Yeah buddy. Until then, there is baseball & crawfish season. I just have to make it out of lil Mexico to boil some. As much as I talk crap about MS, it's miles better than south TX.