The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong?

Default Lance Armstrong?

Decided to post this here instead of upstairs!
    I use to really admire this Man and watched all the TDF races He ran.It was a great story ay the time of a guy who not only beat cancer but went to France and beat the best in the world. But now i just wish Hed go away.What a lion weasel! And i dont mean to berate Weasels!
    And now it seems he is still lying after confessing to the Big O.
    Once a liar always a liar
    Lance go away!
    I really feel bad for people with cancer that looked up to Him

There is a article about MLB players juicing today. They should remove the bans and allow a even playing field. There are always going to be new chemistry which is one step ahead of the testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    There is a article about MLB players juicing today. They should remove the bans and allow a even playing field. There are always going to be new chemistry which is one step ahead of the testing.
    You're joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The sad part is that every time a new name comes out with a connection to PEDs, I'm no longer surprised.

If the money raised by Lance Armstrong leads to better treatments, and saving people's lives.... Then I say thank you Lance. If he doesn't have the fantastic story of beating cancer and going on to win the TDF a lot of $$$ doesn't get raised. Regardless of my personal thoughts of his character, he did a lot of good as well.

Baseball created their own problem, and now wants to villify the offenders.

Mike

Anyone know what Ray Lewis is doing this wekend??
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Anyone know what Ray Lewis is doing this wekend??
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by K&D View Post
    The sad part is that every time a new name comes out with a connection to PEDs, I'm no longer surprised.
    lance armstrong is like the rest of us. he is partially good....partially bad. he seems to allow his competitive interests to take him to places most people would not go. his desire to win and evil charachter is manifested by lying pathologically, sacrficing the lives and careers of others who get in his way and training obsessively and compulsively. since this is a "political forum" we talk about pathological lying and trampling others all the time here. since it is also a dog training forum we know that training obsessively and compulsively are what it takes to win(though we might not talk about it too much lol).

lance did good things, lance did bad things. all in all it is appears he is pretty much a jerk. in my mind being a jerk does not negate the positive things he did.

as to ped's: it infuriates me when i see a guy like phillies hof third baseman mike schmidt come on tv and say, and i paraphrase, "i never knew anything like that was going on in the locker room!" i know that at the same exact time as mike was in a major leauge locker room with the finest trainers and coaches on the planet, little old john mccallie was at a small 2a high school in alabama with a very good sports program. it is simply not plausible that in 1980 i knew what winstrol, dianabol, et al were, understood their effects on performance, was clear on the potential side effects and had access to these drugs and major leauger mike schmidt had "never even heard of such a thing?"

these ped's have been a part of elite athletic performance for a longgggg time. do not let anyone kid you. don't be disappointed in your heros from 1977 through today. THEY ALL DID IT THEN, DO IT NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT IN THE FUTURE. sometimes i feel villian jose canseco and i are the only people in the world who understand this?

did lance use ped's to win the tour?.....certainly. did his competitors?.....certainly!
    did governor shwartzenneger(sp) use ped's to win 9 mr. olympia titles?......certainly. did his competitors?.......certainly!
    did governor jesse "the body" use ped's to be a big imposing wrestler?......certainly. did his competitors?........certainly!
    roger?...yep! batters he faced?.....all of them!
    on and on and on.........
    ALL OF THEM get used to it!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    lance armstrong is like the rest of us. he is partially good....partially bad. he seems to allow his competitive interests to take him to places most people would not go. his desire to win and evil charachter is manifested by lying pathologically, sacrficing the lives and careers of others who get in his way and training obsessively and compulsively. since this is a "political forum" we talk about pathological lying and trampling others all the time here. since it is also a dog training forum we know that training obsessively and compulsively are what it takes to win(though we might not talk about it too much lol).

lance did good things, lance did bad things. all in all it is appears he is pretty much a jerk. in my mind being a jerk does not negate the positive things he did.

as to ped's: it infuriates me when i see a guy like phillies hof third baseman mike schmidt come on tv and say, and i paraphrase, "i never knew anything like that was going on in the locker room!" i know that at the same exact time as mike was in a major leauge locker room with the finest trainers and coaches on the planet, little old john mccallie was at a small 2a high school in alabama with a very good sports program. it is simply not plausible that in 1980 i knew what winstrol, dianabol, et al were, understood their effects on performance, was clear on the potential side effects and had access to these drugs and major leauger mike schmidt had "never even heard of such a thing?"

these ped's have been a part of elite athletic performance for a longgggg time. do not let anyone kid you. don't be disappointed in your heros from 1977 through today. THEY ALL DID IT THEN, DO IT NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT IN THE FUTURE. sometimes i feel villian jose canseco and i are the only people in the world who understand this?

did lance use ped's to win the tour?.....certainly. did his competitors?.....certainly!
    did governor shwartzenneger(sp) use ped's to win 9 mr. olympia titles?......certainly. did his competitors?.......certainly!
    did governor jesse "the body" use ped's to be a big imposing wrestler?......certainly. did his competitors?........certainly!
    roger?...yep! batters he faced?.....all of them!
    on and on and on.........
    ALL OF THEM get used to it!
    Post of the DaY!
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Post of the DaY!
    Saddest post of the day.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon