The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a word ...

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    If you are correct, then why not just tell the story?
    Why LIE about a video?????
    They did tell you what happen but it was not good enough. No one is lying about anything. There was some misinformation in the begining but that was cleared up as the fact became known. But you guys want something that is not there, because you want to hurt the adminstration. If McCain was your president would you be doing what you are doing? Don't purge yourself the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    They did tell you what happen but it was not good enough. No one is lying about anything. There was some misinformation in the begining but that was cleared up as the fact became known. But you guys want something that is not there, because you want to hurt the adminstration. If McCain was your president would you be doing what you are doing? Don't purge yourself the answer is no.
    So, if McCain was president, you would have accepted the "video" response??

Don't purge yourself, the answer is NO!!!!

And why wouldn't you?
    Because it's BULL-PLOP!!!!

That's why I don't accept it!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Sambo is Back!!
    Bill Davis

They told us what they wanted us to believe so that they wouldn't look bad during an election. They are still lying. If McCain was our president, the media would be relentless in trying to uncover the truth. Unfortunately, most people don't care.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    They told us what they wanted us to believe so that they wouldn't look bad during an election. They are still lying. If McCain was our president, the media would be relentless in trying to uncover the truth. Unfortunately, most people don't care.

If McCain were our president, the media would be relentless in trying to uncover anything it could to bring down McCain... Truth? The media? Don't think so...
    Bill Davis

Touché.......
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

the Naval aviator in McCain would have called for air support, you could bet on that....but had he mishandled the situation like this admin I would call for their heads too...Hillary got out just ahead of the lynch mob...They will reform in 2016 and make the swift boats look like a day at wet and wild
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ts_report.html

The article describes the "evolution" of the talking points put out after the incident.
    This article refers to "a report". I think it's the same report that was released today that I cited above.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

You really believe they did not lie?

Obama was the only person who could have given the order to cross the air space to move the assets. He did not give that order. Therefore, he did not do all that he could to help those people at the annex. He told Panetta to do stuff, but left him without the only order that could have moved the needed assets in time to do any good. He carefully worded his response to Romney in the debate that circumvented that particular fact.

They purely stonewalled their incompetent response to a critical situation.

Like Stan, I wouldn't care who the President would have been who behaved this way. It would still have been incompetence to begin with; and then a lie to cover the incompetence.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

JD will be annoyed that I am adding to my own thread ... sorry JD.
    From John Ransom at Townhall.com
    [QUOTEHere’s what you may not know: Talking points generated by security agencies for events like the Benghazi assault are official documents. The alteration of the talking points in order to protect senior members of the State Department and/or the White House is a felony that calls for up to 12 years in prison, a $25,000 fine and immediate dismissal from the service of the United States government --including elected officials-- with a lifetime ban from further federal employment.

The authors also reveal that Hillary Clinton denied requests directly for additional security, which is in contradiction to her testimony to congress that she never saw a request for extra security from Benghazi.

“Repeated requests for additional security were denied at the highest levels of the State Department,” says the report. “For example, an April 2012 State Department cable bearing Secretary Hillary Clinton’s signature acknowledged then-Ambassador Cretz’s formal request for additional security assets but ordered the withdrawal of security elements to proceed as planned.”

The word “signature” here is key. A signature—not a stamp or autopen—means that Clinton must have seen and signed the cable personally.
    By testifying that she did not know of the request, Clinton opens herself up to contempt of congress charges.][/QUOTE]
    On Sean Hannity yesterday I heard an interview with Sean Smith's mother. I think the show might have been a repeat of an earlier show, based on later parts of the show.

Smith's mother, at the time of the interview, (possibly just before 4/15) still had received no real information from the govt. Sean was being given an award for foreign service. The govt was providing expenses for travel and lodging for Smith's wife and children from the Netherlands; but a letter notified mom that anyone else who wished to attend, would have to pay their own expenses. Her DIL also advised mom that any contact with the govt would have to be through her (DIL). (It appeared from the conversation that the DIL might be a Dutch national.)

Mom was obviously emotional and ticked off with how the whole situation was being handled subsequent to the photo-op with the caskets, at which she had been present. I remember the distraught mother of a soldier killed in the ME whom the media adored for confronting GW ... but nobody seems much interested in this mom's grief.
    Last edited by Gerry Clinchy; 04-27-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.