The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a word ...

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What military assets did we have in Tripoli that could have helped in rescue?
    Try to keep up, you must have missed Hicks testimony.
    Lt Colonel Gibson..........
    Last edited by road kill; 05-13-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Try to keep up, you must have missed Hicks testimony.
    Lt Colonel Gibson..........
    Here is a transript of Hicks testimony.
    http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/2...Hicks-Benghazi

He only talks about flying a "response team" into Bengazi.

One of the CIA operatives said they couldn't fly into Bengazi fearing a trap since several hundred surface to air missles "Stingers" were missing since the fall of Gadaffi.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

American military doesn't operate out of fear.... American politicians do.
    Bill Davis

Page 4 of Hick's testimony.

The Tripoli response team departs at about midnight and arrives at about 1:15 in Benghazi. If I may step back again to Tripoli and what's going on there at this point. At about 10:45 or 11:00 we confer, and I asked the defense attache who had been talking about AFRICOM and with the joint staff, ''Is anything coming? Will they be sending us any help? Is there something out there?`` And he answered that, the nearest help was in Aviano, the nearest -- where there were fighter planes. He said that it would take two to three hours for them to get onsite, but that there also were no tankers available for them to refuel. And I said, ''Thank you very much,`` and we went on with our work.
    Phase III begins with news that the ambassador - the ambassador's body has been recovered, and David McFarland, if I recall correctly, is the individual who began to receive that news from his contacts in Benghazi. We began to hear also that the ambassador has been taken to a hospital. We don't know initially which hospital it is, but we -- through David's reports we learned that it is in a hospital which is controlled by Ansar Sharia, the group that Twitter feeds had identified as leading the attack on the consulate.

Lt Gibson's orders were to secure the airport in Bengazi for the evacuation.
    Last edited by Franco; 05-13-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Here is a transript of Hicks testimony.
    http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/2...Hicks-Benghazi

He only talks about flying a "response team" into Bengazi.

One of the CIA operatives said they couldn't fly into Bengazi fearing a trap since several hundred surface to air missles "Stingers" were missing since the fall of Gadaffi.
    Hicks indicates that a plane was found with a pilot who was willing to make the flight.

Yup, Stingers missing and a whole lot of other stuff. Oops! The policy wonks forgot about that in the haste to get rid of Gadaffi.

Obama is still trying to "sell" the fact that he used the generic phrase "acts of terror" in his Rose Garden speech. In view of the ensuing narrative about the video, even the MSM is not buying that now. Then he mentioned a testimony on 9/19 describing the Benghazi attack as an act of terrorism. The person who gave that testimony did so when asked by a Congressional inquiry; and that person contends he was disciplined for having done so. On 9/20 the administration then began to back off from the video narrative. They didn't have much choice.

However, wasn't the UN speech after that, when the video story was again brought up? Although I don't believe that at the UN it was blamed for Benghazi in so many words.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Ok,quick now...whoops, nobody here but the usual whine fest. How fast can you respond. Please name the four people who died in Bengahzi that night. You just have a minute or so. Your resposes to my questions are time stamped by RTF. You will be judged and held accountable by the quicknest of your response. Sleeping, eating, doing other things are not
    important.

Look at the time stamp on my post. I'll give you 120 seconds. Then you fail.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-13-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Oh.... you failed to not repsond immediately. We're you not prepared? Why not? JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-13-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I have to say this was the weakest post I have read in a longggggg time not counting the one you posted after it. We are not sitting here waiting to be drilled by you, but the people in high positions should be connected at all times and ready to answer when called. Even my husband who is a low level management guy has a phone issued to him and he is on call 24/7. If one does not want to be on call then do not take a position that requires that amount to dedication.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Oh.... you failed to not repsond immediately. We're you not prepared? Why not? JD
    'cause none of us get paid to pay attention to you!
    had any of us ran for the job of jdog watch dog you would have had a point.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I'll answer for you then since no one seems to know;

Amb. Stevens

Sean Smith

Tyrone Woods

Glen Doherty

A genuine tragedy.

Now what is being done to prevent future occurences?

The past 20 pages?
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-13-2013 at 11:23 PM.