The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a word ...

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I think you heard what you wanted to hear as there is nothing, zero, zilich about it in his testimony other than what I copied and pasted from it. Feel free to look over his testimony as I posted a word for word link and show us where he said such.
    Franco, I don't know why you have this constant hard on for me, you should get over it.

Of all the MIS-INFORMATION posted here (much by you) I am the only one you are obsessed with.
    Do us both a favor, put me on ignore.
    I have absolutely no inclination to try and substantiate anything with you.

One of the funniest posts I ever saw on RTF was when YOU accused someone of grandstanding!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

My simple thoughts are that in order to fix something you must in this case know where it went wrong and why it went wrong. How in blue blazes can you fix something if you don't know what "part" to replace or fix.
    Talking to those involved seems like the way to learn just what, where and when.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Well, I guess Congress should just fold their tents and go home... Franco has spoken.
    Some people are interested in the truth. Like I said I don't care for Hillary either. The Administration did look foolish with the bogus stories after the event. But, there is nothing in Hick's testimony stating that those that were murdered could have been saved!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Franco, I don't know why you have this constant hard on for me, you should get over it.

Of all the MIS-INFORMATION posted here (much by you) I am the only one you are obsessed with.
    Do us both a favor, put me on ignore.
    I have absolutely no inclination to try and substantiate anything with you.

One of the funniest posts I ever saw on RTF was when YOU accused someone of grandstanding!!!!
    I only have a problem with anyone when they post bogus information. The reason you can't substantiate anything is because you want to ignore the truth! Instead of just making crap up, why not read Hicks' testimony?
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I only have a problem with anyone when they post bogus information. The reason you can't substantiate anything is because you want to ignore the truth! Instead of just making crap up, why not read Hicks' testimony?
    I SAW Hicks say it.
    I did not make crap up, you likely know it's true and don't like it.

Your ideology blinds you, you post as much BOGUS crap as anyone here.

And you are the master of the LOOOZYANNA 2 step!
    Stan b & Elvis

I SAW Hicks say it.
    I did not make crap up, you likely know it's true and don't like it.

Your ideology blinds you, you post as much BOGUS crap as anyone here.

And you are the master of the LOOOZYANNA 2 step!
    I didn't think you could substantiate your claim! Poor attempt at dodging the truth.

I didn't think you could substantiate your claim! Poor attempt at dodging the truth.
    I clearly stated to you that YOU are not worth the effort.

Slow day down at the station?
    Stan b & Elvis

I clearly stated to you that YOU are not worth the effort.

Slow day down at the station?
    Just proving my point that you are not interested in the truth. Had Hick's said anything contrary to his testimony, he would not only be in trouble, it would be on youtube. I would suggest you read his testimony so as to get an understanding of what happened and when.

Rescue team #2 told to stand down.
    Hicks says so, contrary to Franco's findings.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50146440n

Definition of RESCUE: to free from confinement, danger, or evil
    Those BRAVE men were locked and loaded, ready to go in Tripoli, which is NOT 20 hours away from Benghazi.
    Last edited by road kill; 05-14-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

The second team was ordered to secure the airport for evacuation from Bengazi!"So the plane went. I think it landed in Benghazi around 7:30. The other thing that we did was -- and I -- and I want to mention Jackie Lavesk's name in this hearing. She was our nurse. We initially thought that we would -- that she should go to Benghazi. One of the special forces with Lieutenant Colonel Gibson's team was -- was our last military-trained medic available. He had a broken foot in a cast. I still remember him walking -- walking to go and get in the car with his machine gun, carrying a machine gun on his shoulder.
    Jackie, I -- I -- I refused to allow her to go to Benghazi, because I knew we had wounded coming back. I knew David was severely wounded. And I knew others were wounded as well. And Jackie had just made terrific contacts with a hospital in town. And so, we sent -- we went her -- I sent her to that hospital to start mobilizing their E.R. teams and their doctors to receive our wounded.
    So when the charter flight arrived in Tripoli, we had ambulances at the hospital -- at the -- at the airport waiting. Their doctors were ready and waiting for our wounded to come in, to be brought in to the operating room. And they certainly saved David Oven's leg.
    And they may have very well have saved his life. And they treated our other wounded as well, as if they were their own.