The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 249

Thread: Not a word ...

  1. #51
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Listening to Hannity while in the car today. One of his caller's was one of the fellows who was the remote pilot for one of the drones over the annex on Sept. 11. He went off duty before the incident was over. Funny that nobody has asked to interview any of those guys. He said there would have been only six people working that sector, so it would be easy to track down whoever was working that night. He had started by watching the actual embassy, but was then directed to watch the annex. He said that there were dozens, if not hundreds, of people outside the embassy.

    Due to the arrangements with the Libyan govt, he said that the drones were not allowed to be armed. Makes me then wonder about the former SEAL who believed that at least one drone was armed since he supposedly risked his life to identifie the target for that drone. Reasonable, however, to figure they wouldn't want to "advertise" an armed drone if the drones were not supposed to be armed.

    So far anyone who was close to the action, or privy to what was happening, that night says they were stunned when they heard Rice's statements on the Sunday talk shows, since it was so far from the truth.

    Limbaugh made an interesting statement: he said that it is actually possible that Hillary & Obama, and the rest of their coterie really didn't expect the people at the embassy to die. The reason: that they truly believe that once Obama came into office, these ME countries could no longer possibly hate us since Bush was gone. That kind of delusional thinking would be just as, if not more, frightening than plain incompetency. After all, how could the POTUS just tell Panetta to "handle it", go off to bed, and never check back to see what was going on? This would only maike sense if the conspiracy theorists were correct in assuming that this was to be a "mock" kidnapping of Stevens to set up a trade for some terrorist that had been captured. But how could they lose track of what was really happening there? Why would not Stevens have been aware of the plan? Would they have kept Stevens out of the loop so that such a setup would appear real?

    From the advance leaks of the probable testimony of these whistleblowers, it seems as if some spit is going to hit the fan on Wednesday. Will thiese testimonies prove Hillary guilty of perjury? Will she get off as easily as Slick Wilie did?
    Gerry, your citing of Hannity and Rush gives serious lack of credulity to you or your posts. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  2. #52
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Gerry, your citing of Hannity and Rush gives serious lack of credulity to you or your posts. JD
    JD... that's with you. Most here could give a rip about what you consider credible. You want to defend President Pinocchio? Go right ahead... Credibility? Sure.
    Bill Davis

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    JD... that's with you. Most here could give a rip about what you consider credible. You want to defend President Pinocchio? Go right ahead... Credibility? Sure.
    You probably couldn't give a rip, but none the less, ones credibility is called into question when they follow a crackhead like Limbaugh.

  4. #54
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    You probably couldn't give a rip, but none the less, ones credibility is called into question when they follow a crackhead like Limbaugh.

    You are from MN and you say something like that?
    Bill Davis

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    You probably couldn't give a rip, but none the less, ones credibility is called into question when they follow a crackhead like Limbaugh.
    Uuummm....I hate to say this because I don't watch the man but some crackheads are smarter than many who aren't doing drugs in this country !
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  6. #56
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Uuummm....I hate to say this because I don't watch the man but some crackheads are smarter than many LIBS in this country !
    minor edit Charly


    Last edited by huntinman; 05-07-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    Bill Davis

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Uuummm....I hate to say this because I don't watch the man but some crackheads are smarter than many who aren't doing drugs in this country !
    Charly you should take a few minutes to listen to him, years of illegal drug abuse has no doubt done damage his brain, yet he still has followers, but then again so did David Koresh.

  8. #58
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Charly you should take a few minutes to listen to him, years of illegal drug abuse has no doubt done damage his brain, yet he still has followers, but then again so did David Koresh.
    So do Barack Obama and Bill Ayers... just a couple of guys from the neighborhood.
    Bill Davis

  9. #59
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    894

    Default

    I'm not a big fan of Limbaugh but anyone that would compare him to a crackhead and to David Koresh can't be real smart. I have to hand it to you though, you're a prime example of someone showing off the liberal love for everyone. What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Limbaugh but anyone that would compare him to a crackhead and to David Koresh can't be real smart. I have to hand it to you though, you're a prime example of someone showing off the liberal love for everyone. What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Try to follow along............ I wasn't comparing him to a crackhead, I was calling him a crackhead, he himself admits to being a druggy. I hoped I dumbed that down enough for you

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •