The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a word ...

He was hooked on pain pills so that classifies him as a crackhead? You seemed to glaze over the fact that you compared him to Koresh. You don't need to dumb anything down for me but thanks anyway. Just keep showing that liberal love! FYI you're still a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anytime, anywhere you want to have a debate on any topic I'll more than gladly oblige. It's easy to be an internet genius like yourself!
    Last edited by coachmo; 05-07-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Try to follow along............ I wasn't comparing him to a crackhead, I was calling him a crackhead, he himself admits to being a druggy. I hoped I dumbed that down enough for you
    You got the dumb part right
    Bill Davis

Try to follow along............ I wasn't comparing him to a crackhead, I was calling him a crackhead, he himself admits to being a druggy. I hoped I dumbed that down enough for you
    Thanks, but it was plenty dumb already.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    He was hooked on pain pills so that classifies him as a crackhead? You seemed to glaze over the fact that you compared him to Koresh. You don't need to dumb anything down for me but thanks anyway. Just keep showing that liberal love! FYI you're still a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Coach you just said you don't need me to dumb it down, then you ask about the Koresh comparison? Make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Thanks, but it was plenty dumb already.
    Stan do you think that it a little ironic that a guy who for years said that druggies need to be placed behind bars, is the same guy who admits to being a druggie for years?

Stan do you think that it a little ironic that a guy who for years said that druggies need to be placed behind bars, is the same guy who admits to being a druggie for years?
    you are really digging deep to have something to talk about when this is all you have. This was years ago when this story broke. Are you onto something new? Or are you just now figuring it out?
    Bill Davis

Hey, I was being a smartazz.
    You would have been disappointed had I let that go.

I don't care for Limbaugh.

But I care even less about Obama, also an admitted drug user, are you finding irony there?
    Last edited by road kill; 05-07-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

You guys are funny. Rush, Whitney, and Michael all just drug addicted entertainers. I originally put Elvis in there but I like Stan and didn't want to insult his dog.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

As I mentioned before I'm not a big fan of Limbaugh; however, he's far from a crackhead or Koresh.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Gerry, your citing of Hannity and Rush gives serious lack of credulity to you or your posts. JD
    JD, did you read the post, or just turn off at the mention of Hannity. If the caller to Hannity was a "fake", then one would have to impugn Hannity for allowing that on his show. However, the bottom line was the fact that ... regardless of how my thought emerged, it was MY thought that it is strange that nobody has wanted to interview the fellas who were manning the cameras that night.

The Limbaugh thought was also interesting "twist" ... that the people involved actually have created a fantasy that they fully believe. That doesn't mean it's true. It just means that it's another way of looking at their motivation.

It has become un-PC to make any mention of Hannity or Limbaugh (and some others). I may not agree with everything they say or believe, but that does not mean they are stupid people or never have any useful insights. I also have listened to Mark Levin, Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt, and Dennis Prager. Any of them seems a whole lot brighter than Chris Matthews or Bill Mahr. I watched the POTUS debate analyses on CNN.

It's our individual responsibility to filter information that is out there.

Poor Bill Mahr, he failed to do that, and now he suddenly discovered what the new tax laws in CA will mean to him. Duh? He suddenly feels that taking 50% of someone's income for taxes is more than a "fair share" ought to be.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.