The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Hey, Mr. Bora and East Coasters

  1. #1
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,196

    Default Hey, Mr. Bora and East Coasters

    Batten down the hatches, I am sending you a gift!!!



    Keep us posted...........
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,073

    Default

    only 4 inches from your gift, so far.
    but when Franco's gift joins it this eve.
    and they start clog dancin' over Boston.
    thats when the fun will start.

    ps- now all of rtf is thinkin' of Franco and Roadkill clog dancin'
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Gibbstown, N.J.
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    only 4 inches from your gift, so far.
    but when Franco's gift joins it this eve.
    and they start clog dancin' over Boston.
    thats when the fun will start.

    ps- now all of rtf is thinkin' of Franco and Roadkill clog dancin'
    Yeah, and scantily clad too Looks like we're not getting the brunt of it. But, we're in good shap, we got plenty of Bora's maple syrup. So, we can have pancakes and waffles while watching it snow. (not much more romantic than that! )
    BTW, thanks for the gift Stan. Glad it wasn't the middle of this week.
    John Baitinger

  4. #4
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bait View Post
    Yeah, and scantily clad too Looks like we're not getting the brunt of it. But, we're in good shap, we got plenty of Bora's maple syrup. So, we can have pancakes and waffles while watching it snow. (not much more romantic than that! )
    BTW, thanks for the gift Stan. Glad it wasn't the middle of this week.
    It is more blessed to give........though we received last night as well.
    Not as much as youse though!!

    Be safe and enjoy!


    Franco, which pair you want?
    Lower right are mine!
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chris Videtto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    874

    Default

    I have to gas up the snow blower for some serious action later today! Up to 30 inches of the white stuff predicted!

    Thanks for the nice gift Stan!

    Chris
    __________________________________________________ _____________

    Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Georgetown, MA
    Posts
    926

    Default

    They are predicting 3+ feet in some areas. Hurricane force wind gusts and 4" per hour overnight. That will make for some enormous drifts.....

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    3,790

    Default

    Be safe!

    Wrl

  8. #8
    Senior Member Goldenboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brownsville, Vermont
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    All the schools canceled yesterday in advance, town crews are gassed up and ready, people are buying passes to the snowmobile trails, selling milk, water and batteries like crazy and, so far, nothing!!! Forecast had predicted snow all of last night. We could sure use it for the local economy, we'll see...

    Good luck to those on the coast.
    Mark

  9. #9
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    All the schools canceled yesterday in advance, town crews are gassed up and ready, people are buying passes to the snowmobile trails, selling milk, water and batteries like crazy and, so far, nothing!!! Forecast had predicted snow all of last night. We could sure use it for the local economy, we'll see...

    Good luck to those on the coast.
    There is no better way to foil the meteorologist.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

  10. #10
    Senior Member JustinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Clear Lake, IA
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    A couple weeks ago we had -30 degree weather for a few days and that wasn't fun good luck out there and stay safe
    Justin E Schneider

    Xtreme's 30 Rounds N' 1 Full Maggie SH
    Foundation's One Up the Sleeve - Ace
    Foundation's Peanut Butter Cup - Reece


    "Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." -- Josh Billings

    Some peoples stiffest competition is themselves.--MooseGooser

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •