RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Friendly heads up to all on RTF

6K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  duk4me 
#1 · (Edited)
Just a helpful heads up. You need to delete and block (NAME CAN BE PROVIDED VIA A PM)from your friends list if your on Facebook or other social sites. He has been stealing chessie pics from people and breeders and claiming the dogs as his or his friend's under different names. Has already happened to 2 other chessie breeders; probably more... The guy is from the UK

Please WATERMARK or learn to WATERMARK your pics you post as well as on your kennel sites.

#14 ·
Gooser dont need no papers!

Was naturalised borned right here down by the water treatment plant..

As far as Potty trained,,, I wear diapers to this very day!!

Take THAT!!!

Gooser

#16 ·
Laurelwood, thats like this dude steeling my lawnmower, and then the next week, he came by and asked if he could mow my lawn. While he was mowing my lawn, I called the police, and had him arrested. They waited until he finished......

#22 ·
I am thinking his name and where he is from is fake. No one in the UK knows him even people he is friends with on FB. Sounds like someone is doing some Creeping.

#24 ·
This kind of thing isn't Facebook's fault and doesn't have to occur. I realize some use it for business purposes and will therefore be less discriminating about who they "friend" on FB, but it doesn't have to be that way. Of the paltry 171 "friends" I have on FB (I just checked), I've met 170 of them and the one I haven't met is my wife's niece who lives on another continent. When you start "friending" everyone who sends you a request then you are probably going to have some issues IMO.

You can have copyright problems with photos you post anywhere on the internet including photobucket, webshots, etc.

#25 ·
I don't post anything publicly that I don't expect to have stolen or used. It would be like living in the biggest city in the world and setting a quarter on the sidewalk. Do you expect the quarter to be sitting on the sidewalk when you get home? I wouldn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.