The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Tracking Nemo?

Default Tracking Nemo?

So we turn on the Weather channel and that was the headline! "Tracking Nemo" Thought for a second we turned on the Disney channel and was gonna watch a movie about a fish! But no! Its the snowstorm of the Millinium wreaking havoc on Humanity. Its just a snowstorm for cripesake.The world will never be the same!

the peoples on either coast have always been over dramatic. we fly over states just take it in stride.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

I suppose when the normal winters in our parts of the world have usually dropped snowfall by the foot, perhaps I do become callous about weather on thecoast.

It's where the MSP resides. They can't see beyond out their own windows. And, besides, they only comment on problems that cause their own ox to be gored. It's called hypocrisy 101. It's what's to be expected when you see what the so-called institutes of higher learning are sending out into this world. It's just what will continue from the brainwashed elitists...not a damned bone of common sense in their pathetic minds.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

We had some brutal storms in 94 and 95, and we all did survive.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

when did we start naming snow storms??
    Goldens Rule !!!

Think they started naming winter storms this year.To Freak out Everybody!

I suppose that weathering that type of storm in an urban setting could be pretty unpleasant. Kind of enjoy seeing the NYC crowd take a beating though.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I suppose that weathering that type of storm in an urban setting could be pretty unpleasant. Kind of enjoy seeing the NYC crowd take a beating though.
    I thought just the opposite, snowed in your home where food, water, shelter and medical help is within walking distance doesn't seem that unpleasant depending on your company.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I thought just the opposite, snowed in your home where food, water, shelter and medical help is within walking distance doesn't seem that unpleasant depending on your company.
    I was thinking more about how many urbanites seem to react once the system breaks down, so not so much snowed in cozy and comfy as huddled in the dark, no power, no phone, perhaps no running water, clutching my AR 15 (oops, I forgot, almost no nice people with guns in NYC), clutching my baseball bat, and being very quiet in order not to attract attention.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com