The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchout of LSU next year GDG

Quote Originally Posted by claimsadj View Post
    As a Bama fan I'm tickled with the hire. Good luck!!
    I guess you don't get that it's a huge improvement from Stud The Dud. Can't wait to see how badly Mett torches that "Secondary" next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    Wasn't he let go by John Harbaugh?
    He has been a OC in the NFL for 10 years and was NFL OC of the Year in San Diego. Yes he was let go from the Super Bowl Champion Ravens an NFL team, but was given a lot of credit by John Harbaugh for their win. After he was fired they didn't change there offence much just play calling. Yes maybe he is to conservative, but NFL conservative is out of this work complex in College. You have to admit it is a big upgrade from Greg Studrawa who before getting the job has 3 years experience as OC at Bowling Green?
    I think the Mettenberger kid has potential next year and didn't they bring in one of the top pro style QBs in the nation. They only have to get a little bit better on offence to be a great team. They were awful last year. I think a upgrade at OC and a second year for Mettenberger will do that.

Better then Bama or the Dawgs no most likely not but I think they will be much better. Plus South Carolina I cannot see someone outside the SEC really challenging. Kelly is gone from Oregon and Ohio St. isn't as good as this years record in a over rated big 10.
    Last edited by Nate_C; 02-08-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_C View Post
    Ohio St. isn't as good as this years record in a over rated big 10.

Oh really...lets see they return a ton of people including a QB who threw for 15 TD's and ran for 13 TD's...Urban Meyer pulls out the #2 ranked recruiting class....plus they have a soft schedule, and you dont think they are as good...got news for you they may win it all...and I am no OSU fan
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

unless the buckeyes trade for tebow.........urban meyer will need 40 days worth of depends prior to the bcs game. incontinence personified!
    john mccallie

Then given tosu's likely BCS opponent, Urb's health will start to go south with the opening kickoff, 2009 redux. Only thing worse for bringing on those symptoms would be Saban making him sicker still by moving to Michigan.

MG

LSU's problem isn't coordinators. LSU's problem is the head coach. The players don't respect him because they view him as a buddy, not a leader. That's the difference between him and Saban. Now, I know he has a lot of won games, but a good percentage of his wins were squeezed out, not decisive wins.

It's this way every year from you about lsu. I'll take a saban secondary over any oc any day. Especially cam Cameron. Your pass to run ratio will be 70/30 now, good luck with that. Keep dreaming lsu fans, it's all you have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I guess you don't get that it's a huge improvement from Stud The Dud. Can't wait to see how badly Mett torches that "Secondary" next year.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Oh really...lets see they return a ton of people including a QB who threw for 15 TD's and ran for 13 TD's...Urban Meyer pulls out the #2 ranked recruiting class....plus they have a soft schedule, and you dont think they are as good...got news for you they may win it all...and I am no OSU fan
    O they have a great chance of going 12-0 and getting to the BCS title game. Then they will get their butts handed to them. There only hope is that the SEC teams will beat each other and Ohio St. can avoid playing a real team in the BCS game.

Quote Originally Posted by claimsadj View Post
    It's this way every year from you about lsu. I'll take a saban secondary over any oc any day. Especially cam Cameron. Your pass to run ratio will be 70/30 now, good luck with that. Keep dreaming lsu fans, it's all you have left.
    Your team does not have a single player who can cover a WR for LSU. Mett could easily throw for 350+ next year if allowed. If you think your team has a guy who can, watch the tape from this past season. Other than Shep, those guys are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    JRock is doing whatever he wants to with his money. The talent was never the problem. His desire to study film on the other hand, that's another story.
    Prolly find him on a porch in Scotlandville sippin some of that Purple Drank
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts