The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Watchout of LSU next year GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    LSU's secondary >>>> gump secondary & it's not even that close.

Mett throws for 350 last year if the WRs didn't drop passes in the 1st half. Get ready to get torched again.
    Once again. Jacob, who won those last two meetings? Apparently all you're worried about is if Mett can have a decent game. He had his Stephen Garcia moment. It's back to a bust for your lover boy, Mr. Z.M. Bama owns LSU. Proven on the field and not to mention those recent crystal balls that are getting hoarded in the trophy room at THE U of A.
    HRCH DRAKE

I would be concerned about your team's misuse of credit cards & robbery. Not to mention the players who tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Where there's smoke there's sure to be fire, regards.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    sports fans, help me fill in the blanks for my young friend!

Saying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?

(i can't believe we are starting this early.......it's awesome!!!!)
    ---> insanity
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I would be concerned about your team's misuse of credit cards & robbery. Not to mention the players who tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Where there's smoke there's sure to be fire, regards.
    Correction: Not the team, 4 players. I think they need to be kicked off the team. Failing for performance enhancing drugs? Now your digging deep. I'm pretty certain the NCAA cleared up that by stating all players passed all drug test before and after all those recent championships and all those random test through the season.
    But we all know there is no telling you anything, you're set in your ways,beliefs and conspiracy theories against those poor Bengal kitty cats.
    HRCH DRAKE

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...arges/related/

The legal system, the great equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post

But Dr Ed they didn't mean too....
    Brandon Edmondson

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post

Don't know about that, Ed - Saban's got more stellar draft choices (by consensus rating of recruits) to step into each of the positions that gang of geniuses is vacating.

The great equalizer is, heh-heh, it will probably free up four scholarships for 2014 enabling an even better recruiting year than 'Bama just had. And don't forget Saban's had the No. 1 recruiting class four of the last five years - coincidentally to go along with the three national championships won by 'Bama in the last four years.

Of course, you could also say that this heinous act was about teaching the lowly cow college a lesson in criminality: It is possible to be an SEC football player and still commit a crime without any bloodshed or loss of life.

MG
    Last edited by crackerd; 02-12-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    The great equalizer is, hej-heh, it will probably free up four scholarships next year for enabling an even better recruiting year than 'Bama just had. MG
    hmmmm, a new recruiting tool??......make sure the 5 star recruits who don't have what it takes get arrested so you can dump them...

Works for me. And let's not forget, Calloway was an Auburn recruit who (in retrospect, unfortunately) flipped to the Tide. Pettway was a Catholic school kid, that's what galls me. Saban will have to offer novenas at 7 o'clock daily mass. But he's not had to do any penance for working medical scholarships and grayshirting into his recruiting brilliance, so why not capitalize on jurisprudence as a viable recruiting tool? Hell, he may even work it out with the courts to get them back on the team via work-release - of course, that would be scout team, and as walk-ons.

MG

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Of course, you could also say that this heinous act was about teaching the lowly cow college a lesson in criminality: It is possible to be an SEC football player and still commit a crime without any bloodshed or loss of life.
    Humbly withdraw the above comment, per the incident report.

As for their football careers, probably best they can hope for is auditioning for "Longest Yard/Green Machine III" at the going pay rate of 25 cents an hour.

MG