The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to RTF....BigEarl!

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    Earl? I thought it said, BigEARS!

Where are my glasses? regards-
    Susan I thought the same thing. Welcome Earl.
    HRCH Dallys Wild Willow SH Born 11-06-97 Left Us 1-30-12 will always be in my thoughts RIP Willow

I thought it said Big ERN (McCrackin)

That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Actually, I thought the Dixie Chicks did him in.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
    welcome to rtf big Earl where is he from?
    I already told you he lives in a trailer park on a Fox reality show.

Karmas a b$tch regards,
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Thought the janitor was promoting the use of real names?

Excellent point Paul. I will always embrace real name changes. The real name push thread, which I occasionally bump will still be a welcome ongoing process.

Anyone who wants to dump their nonsense "handle" and post under their real name will always be welcome. I belive folks who post under their real name are taken more seriously, as they have much more "skin" in the game when they post their words as who they really are. I also believe folks who post under their real name are taken much more seriously by their peers in our special interest group called the retriever community.

One example of a place where folks like "BigEarl" still need some modification of their full real name is our brave soldiers in certain branches and divisions of the military. Some of these folks are forbidden to post as their real name, but can still add some value to our resource.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Thanks Chris, That never occured to me.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Thanks for the welcome---My name is Earl(really)---Big, pretty much but Im workin on it----Trailer park, been there done that---Reality show, NOT----Big Ears? no comment...
    Thanks again for the welcome, usually lurking for tips, classifieds and such. Thought I should register so I could ask questions or comment occasionally. Have 2 spoiled rotten chocolate's that love to duck hunt, thats how they pay rent at my house. The old guy(10) ran started and a few seasoned test. Hoping to get the young fellow a little further despite me(but I think he has to many batteries. I train with the help of friends and have just started over since season ended this past week. Belong to the local club, NETHRC, and have enjoyed the folks and info I have gained thru them. Hope to continue that learning curve here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEarl View Post
    Thanks for the welcome---My name is Earl(really)---Big, pretty much but Im workin on it----Trailer park, been there done that---Reality show, NOT----Big Ears? no comment...
    Thanks again for the welcome, usually lurking for tips, classifieds and such. Thought I should register so I could ask questions or comment occasionally. Have 2 spoiled rotten chocolate's that love to duck hunt, thats how they pay rent at my house. The old guy(10) ran started and a few seasoned test. Hoping to get the young fellow a little further despite me(but I think he has to many batteries. I train with the help of friends and have just started over since season ended this past week. Belong to the local club, NETHRC, and have enjoyed the folks and info I have gained thru them. Hope to continue that learning curve here.
    I am so disappointed. I thought you were the star of My Name is Earl. I never meet anybody famous. Is Sapp still running aroung your parts?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Welcome big Earl

Earl
    Earl Dillow

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Welcome to RTF. !!
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com