4K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  8mmag 
#1 ·
BigEarl,

Welcome sincerely to RTF!

Chris Atkinson

#5 ·
Wecome EARL

#6 ·
Thought the janitor was promoting the use of real names?

#15 ·
Thought the janitor was promoting the use of real names?

Excellent point Paul. I will always embrace real name changes. The real name push thread, which I occasionally bump will still be a welcome ongoing process.

Anyone who wants to dump their nonsense "handle" and post under their real name will always be welcome. I belive folks who post under their real name are taken more seriously, as they have much more "skin" in the game when they post their words as who they really are. I also believe folks who post under their real name are taken much more seriously by their peers in our special interest group called the retriever community.

One example of a place where folks like "BigEarl" still need some modification of their full real name is our brave soldiers in certain branches and divisions of the military. Some of these folks are forbidden to post as their real name, but can still add some value to our resource.

Chris

#7 ·
Maybe Big Earl is his name. Welcome.

#8 ·
welcome to rtf big Earl where is he from?

#9 · (Edited)
Earl? I thought it said, BigEARS!

Where are my glasses? regards-

#13 ·
Actually, I thought the Dixie Chicks did him in.

#16 ·
Thanks Chris, That never occured to me.

#17 ·
Thanks for the welcome---My name is Earl(really)---Big, pretty much but Im workin on it----Trailer park, been there done that---Reality show, NOT----Big Ears? no comment...
Thanks again for the welcome, usually lurking for tips, classifieds and such. Thought I should register so I could ask questions or comment occasionally. Have 2 spoiled rotten chocolate's that love to duck hunt, thats how they pay rent at my house. The old guy(10) ran started and a few seasoned test. Hoping to get the young fellow a little further despite me(but I think he has to many batteries:). I train with the help of friends and have just started over since season ended this past week. Belong to the local club, NETHRC, and have enjoyed the folks and info I have gained thru them. Hope to continue that learning curve here.

#20 ·
Welcome to RTF. !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.