RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

trainers near southeast mo??

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  mohaled 
#1 ·
Was just wondering if there were any trainers near southeast Mo. If so do you know of any training groups or anything else that i could go to just to learn more about everything. Would just like to go and see how some things are done.

#6 ·
Jimmy has my pup and has done wonders!! He has 4 dogs in his current puppy program with the oldest almost 11 months and the youngest just turning 9 months., They are doing the big dog marks as doubles or broken down into singles but progressing at a rapid clip with wonderful obedience and line maners, good work ethic for both the dogs and Jimmie. There is not enough good that can be said about Wildwings Retrievers and their program.

#9 ·
There are a few of us from what was Trail of Tears HRC that train around Cape and in southern Il some. Mixed training from puppy work, gun dogs, and some white coat stuff. Some times only two or three of us, sometimes more.

Always welcome to come join in. Just shoot me a PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.