The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loyall Dog Food

Default Loyall Dog Food

I wonder if anyone is feeding this brand. Your opinions please.Thanks

I have not tried it, but it has no meat just by-product.

I have feed several bags of the active adult 26\19 blend, seems to be a good feed for around .75 cents a pound. Low fiber and moisture also in the AA

I have been feeding it for the last few months and have been very pleased. Professional Formula. Dogs look good, teeth look good, holding a nice weight, seem to recover well, and stools are firm and consistent. I get a full 50 pound bag at a good price and so far have been very pleased. The Regional Distributor is very responsive to requests for support for kennels, as well as the sport. So far so good.
    Brian Skibicki, Richmond Hill Georgia (South Bryan County)

HRCH Ogeechee River's Spur of The Moment MH
    HR Ogeechee River's Midnight Rider

Gunners Up Dealer and User

I think God will have prepared everything for our perfect happiness. If it takes my dog being there [in Heaven], I believe he'll be there. - Rev. Billy Graham

Going on my third month of feeding loyall products and I'm very pleased so far. Made the switch from Eukanuba and it was a easy transition for my dogs. Like Brian said, so far my dogs are doing great on it.

Folsom, Question? "Going on my third month of feeding loyall products and I'm very pleased so far. Made the switch from Eukanuba and it was a easy transition for my dogs. Like Brian said, so far my dogs are doing great on it. " Why did you switch? My breeder recommended 1/2 Loyall and 1/2 Euk for an adult active dog but we don't have Loyall here in Alaska. Thanks. Don

thanks for your input, I have fed purina performance for quite awhile and although I have no complaints other than the price and their continual changes of names I wanted to try loyall for awhile.

I dont know what the deal is but, I just went to buy a bag from Tractor Supply Company and I guess they discontinued carrying it. Since my local TSC will no longer carry I would imagine I will have to stop feeding it because I cant get it for a decent price anywhere else. Fortunately they replaced its place on the shelf with a very expensive feed that Science Diet that I know I never feed my dogs lol

We recently made the switch to Loyall from Taste of the Wild. I was not around for the initial transition because it took place when she was sent off to the trainer. However, I have been impressed with the results I have seen from the Professional Formula. Shiny coat, white teeth, good stools, etc. Also, the Pro formula has done a great job keeping weight on her as well.

sounds good, they have the pro formula at Big R for $34+ for the 40lbs. bag