The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the big bear fugitive?

So... this is the same police force that has a history of beating minorities senseless and one decides to strike back with equal force in a language that the la police knows all about and is now labeled a terrorist. They better kill him fast before more minorities decide that they also do not have to take it any more. There are many in that community that consider this man a hero!

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    So... this is the same police force that has a history of beating minorities senseless and one decides to strike back with equal force in a language that the la police knows all about and is now labeled a terrorist. They better kill him fast before more minorities decide that they also do not have to take it any more. There are many in that community that consider this man a hero!
    Rodney King was pretty senseless before the beating but what happened to him was not right. He was well compensated for the atrocity but pretty much killed himself after all was said and done.

Anyone that considers this murderer a hero is just looking for an excuse to riot, burn, and plunder. Go ahead and justify it to yourself but I ain't buying what your selling.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

I never said I thought he was a hero, but how would you react if the cops did this to your wife and kids? Would you be ok with being well compensated if they were killed? But we thought it was a terrorist. How did LAPD uphold these ladies constitutional rights?
    w

I never said I thought he was a hero, but how would you react if the cops did this to your wife and kids? Would you be ok with being well compensated if they were killed? But we thought it was a terrorist. How did LAPD uphold these ladies constitutional rights?
    w
    They made a mistake. Pure and simple. Right, correctable, acceptable, well no but a mistake nonetheless. Deliberately killing for a perceived wrong? Unaccpetable, I'm sure the people that consider him a hero will burn LA when he is brought down.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

What about the fact that he was discharged from the navy 2 days before the first murders? That would at least to me be a more important fact than being fired by LAPD years ago.
    Is LAPD taking the fall?
    Remember this guy praises Obama.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Sounds like they got him cornered right now

He had a political motive and used violence to advocate for it, he was a terrorist.

Cops are not perfect, but 99% of them are doing their best to serve their communities.

This guy had plenty of ways to protest his firing, judging by the route he took I am glad that he was taken off the street 5 years ago.

Two wrongs don't make a right. This piece of shit coward is not a hero and anyone who thinks he is is an idiot. How does killing innocent victims make him a hero? There is no excuse for those cops shooting up that vehicle like they did nor is there any excuse for some of the bad behavior by LAPD in the past, however, this certainly doesn't justify this psychopaths rampage of violence. I hope he burned up in that cabin and is enjoying his time in hell right now.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

did any of you see the CBS footage? they had a young reporter right in the middle. he was able to kill yet another cop before it was all over. so sad. yet I still yearn to know more about the back story. they said LAPD is re-looking-into the original years ago situation. so who started the fire? shades of Waco? I am happy the poor maids who found him hiding across the street from the command center were not harmed. did he think he was Jason Bourne or something? so sad.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I KNEW someone would work Obama into this......

Sooooo predictable as to who it would be. LOL!!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.