RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Positive feedback

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Mary Lynn Metras 
#1 · (Edited)
It makes you feel really good when you get this kind of feedback. Briley was with me only for four months.

"Wayne, I want to thank you. I know you are a retriever trainer. But, what you gave my dog has nothing to do with bumpers or blind retrieves. I know dogs personalities have a lot to do with it and I got, somewhat lucky, but the loyalty you taught her through competent training is evident every day that I spend with her. I want to thank you for not only giving us beginning retrieval training but a friend that I will cherish until we can no longer be together. You sir, are a fine man and a friend to dog lovers e everywhere. Thank you."

I found the dog for him at a breeder in south Texas (advertised on RTF) and the sire was FC Fenn. The dam was the breeders dog that was a MH and with a pass or two at the National and was running in FT with a pro in who winters in TX but whose home location is Wisc. I can't remember his name.

I also trained the little chocolate lab on the far right in the pheasant picture, SHR Cabblie Lou. She is from Endless Mountain Kennels in PA.

See less See more
#2 ·
As trainers, Wayne- we all need that pat on the back at times! WTH- as people, we need it too...:) Always makes my day when I get a note from one of my clients like that.

#6 ·
Congrats to your successes Wayne and glad to see you are getting some recognition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.