The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual RTF Training Jamboree!

Ms. Weezie is scheduled to deliver 2 new retrieving russell terriers on March 10th. So just imagine how very cute the one month old fuzzbutts with be by then. Fingers crossed for my little Weezie that all goes well. I will bring her out to retrieve at the home farm. Archie will show the big dogs how its done at the big farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Ms. Weezie is scheduled to deliver 2 new retrieving russell terriers on March 10th. So just imagine how very cute the one month old fuzzbutts with be by then. Fingers crossed for my little Weezie that all goes well. I will bring her out to retrieve at the home farm. Archie will show the big dogs how its done at the big farm.

That is so cool Nancy. I think myChopper bitch Xena is due to have pups by FC Westwoods Sunday Silence about the same time.
    In keeping with the apparent theme of Black Sitcoms of the 70's I guess you all can call me Mr Jefferson and I guess I'll have to take in & do everybodys laundry. Additionally that may require Wheezie to make an appearance at the "Deluxe Apartment in the Sky"

All in all it sounds like GOOD TIMES!!

Any picture takers coming?????
    Stan b & Elvis

Should be a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    I'm thinking the pressure of walking to the line with all these RTF'rs watching could be
    CRUSHING!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Any picture takers coming?????
    I kicked that around but my dog is scheduled to be with the trainer thru April plus I think our clubs fun hunt is the same weekend. Could you move it all to May or June?

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Bob View Post
    I kicked that around but my dog is scheduled to be with the trainer thru April plus I think our clubs fun hunt is the same weekend. Could you move it all to May or June?
    I was hoping you would chime in here.
    You would be the exclamation point to the whole event!!

In regards to moving the date, I don't think so.
    There is so much going on after that, plus the test season kicks in.
    Unless that is WISILL's fun test, that weekend has the least amount of tests scheduled on EE or Hunt Secratary for the whole summer.

Step up Bob.......we NEED you!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Senior Member Elliott Labradors's Avatar

Hey Stan, if this works well for ya'll we might just try to put something on like this for the eastern side of the RTF world. I would be glad to use our farm.....would need help though. It sounds like you guys will have a big time.....we're envious over/down here. I'll lean on you for suggestions afterwards.

Wally
    Elliott's Amazing Grace Of Diamond E MH, CGC
    HRCH Elliott's Rockin' Roxy MH, CGC
    HR Elliott's Carolina Thorne MH, CGC
    Elliott's Dixie Lou MH
    Elliott's Carolina Duchess MH, CGC
    Elliott's Armbrook Go Tell It On The Mountain JH
    Elliott's Armbrook Lilly Of The Valley JH
    Elliott's Armbrook Set My Soul Afire JH
    Elliott's Armbrook Living By Faith JH

www.ElliottLabradors.com

America would be a different place at sundown if we all started with a devotion at sunup! Wally Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by Elliott Labradors View Post
    Hey Stan, if this works well for ya'll we might just try to put something on like this for the eastern side of the RTF world. I would be glad to use our farm.....would need help though. It sounds like you guys will have a big time.....we're envious over/down here. I'll lean on you for suggestions afterwards.

Wally
    If you do, me, Elvis and the Redhead will make the trip!
    Stan b & Elvis

Is there a deadline for letting someone know we are coming? I'd be up for one down your way Wally and help any way I could. I'm actually thinking about going to Illinois and have a little fun but I have one dog that needs 3 passes for her MH title. We could possibly get it before that weekend but might need to run Cheraw 6&7th. SC would be a whole lot closer but I like road trips so still might go.