The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual RTF Training Jamboree!

Labs R Us and I are hitting the road tomorrow around 11:30 AM. If you see a white Toyota with WI military plates at the Days Inn we will have beer and wine! Looking forward to meeting some new friends and talking dogs!

Leaving at 2:00 PM. Green suburban with WI plates and black enclosed trailer. See you there.
    HRCH UH C & L 's Madison Grace MH....500 Points (blinddogmaddie)

HR UH Smokin' Hot Mac-Kenzie.....WINNER of the 2013 Milwaukee Sports Show Fastest Retriever Contest (40 dogs entered)

Len Gums

Do you have room for a couple more newbies? No dogs, just want to watch and learn.

leaving at 11 am tomorrow should show up to casey around 11 pm I am so pumped!!!
    Justin E Schneider

Xtreme's 30 Rounds N' 1 Full Maggie SH
    Foundation's One Up the Sleeve

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." -- Josh Billings

Some peoples stiffest competition is themselves.--MooseGooser

That's a long drive Justin. Hope your drive is good and safe.

HR UH Smokin' Hot Mac-Kenzie.....WINNER of the 2013 Milwaukee Sports Show Fastest Retriever Contest (40 dogs entered)

Len Gums

Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
    leaving at 11 am tomorrow should show up to casey around 11 pm I am so pumped!!!
    Drive carefully Justin, I look forward to seeing you all. I may make you spend the night or at least take a nap if you need it. Haha
    Seriously be careful and good luck on the test. Call me on your way and we'll talk and coordinate our schedules I'll see you tomorrow evening and transfer the birds to you for the event
    Take care and have fun!!

This should be a really nice weekend. Be sure and take lots of pics for those of us that can't be attending..... PLEASE

Hey folks, It seems to me that Nancy's contribution to this weekend of fun is being greatly overlooked in favor of others whose contributions consist of bringing hot dogs or a covered dish or something. Everybody likes hotdogs, covered dishes, cookies and the like but that is the makings for a picnic. You can have a picnic anywhere and pick up the ingredients at virtually any grocery store or Wal Mart.
    What Nancy has made available to a great number of strangers is a training day on her grounds. She has opened her home to mostly strangers to frolic and enjoy a weekend with their dogs. You can't buy that at Wal Mart. Not only that, she has tolerated some huge ego's selflessly, which I know has caused her some grief. Most people would have said to hell with the headaches & ego trip and pulled the plug on this affair.
    Not Nancy, she has smiled through it all and worked her butt off & managed to provide you all an opportunity to have a fun filled enjoyable weekend on her land and her dime. I know she has a lot on her plate right now in addition to the added responsibility this weekend entails. In addition to all that you people will soon learn that not only has she cheerfully provided you all and your dogs a playground to train on; but that that playground is a world class playground for dogs. You will be hard pressed to find nicer training grounds anywhere than what Nancy has gracefully offered up to the RTF community.

I wish I were there right now as originally planned.
    Thank You Nancy for all you do

SALUTE!!!!

Have fun all you folks. I am jealous. Think of me at work!!!Want to see pics!!!when weekend over.
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Nancy's my IDOL. I will worship her for donating her grounds aqnd everything. There's also Stan and Chris for organizing this, but they don't rate as high as Nancy. Sorry guys.

Len Gums