The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: What of the new cabinet appointments?

Default What of the new cabinet appointments?

Hagel came off in his confirmation hearings as bumbling and disoriented. I can't imagine him being SOD, yet it seems that he will be confirmed? Or is that just what the Ds are feeding the media in the hopes it will be true?

Then there is Brennan for head of CIA ... this blog is by a former Marine & FBI agent who worked in the ME. It's kind of shocking. If you go to posts in the blog prior to 2/11/13, you can find actual clips of Brennan's speeches. Most of the facts mentioned are actually verifiable, with exception of the conversion to Islam.
    http://understandingthethreat.wordpr...-the-evidence/

WTH is Obama doing with appointments like this? Are they serious? Or are they meant to be distractions as was Rice for SOS, later replaced with Kerry. It appeared as if Kerry didn't look so bad as an alternative to Rice.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Hagel came off in his confirmation hearings as bumbling and disoriented. I can't imagine him being SOD, yet it seems that he will be confirmed? Or is that just what the Ds are feeding the media in the hopes it will be true?

Then there is Brennan for head of CIA ... this blog is by a former Marine & FBI agent who worked in the ME. It's kind of shocking. If you go to posts in the blog prior to 2/11/13, you can find actual clips of Brennan's speeches. Most of the facts mentioned are actually verifiable, with exception of the conversion to Islam.
    http://understandingthethreat.wordpr...-the-evidence/

WTH is Obama doing with appointments like this? Are they serious? Or are they meant to be distractions as was Rice for SOS, later replaced with Kerry. It appeared as if Kerry didn't look so bad as an alternative to Rice.
    I think it's an indication that the bench is fairly empty on both sides of the aisle - we had this same discussion about some of the sorry appointments of GWB's tenure. I was not a Reagan fan for his spending but thought Paul Volcker, Caspar Weinberger & George Schultz to be stellar appointments.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!