The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Help Me Understand

Good for Rubio ... taking it in stride, he's selling a water bottle with his name on it Sort of like Santorum taking the comments of his sweater vest & making that a "logo" in his campaign.

Maybe, at least, the Rs have a better sense of humor than the D's?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

My VP? I just told you he is a 2 faced liar,,along with the rest of top federal and state officials

Yes exactly. There IS an attack on conservatism. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE,,,I don't know what the hell to call them. Spinless meally mouth neocons I guess. Most of them are enabling one world government and setting up world banks to dominate and make our soverignty history,,,which I believe they have already done. YOu don't think the Bushes are conservatives do you . Read about Goldwater,, a great conservative,he saw this shit coming.
    Good observation!

Traditional Conservatism was hijacked around the Reagan years in the White House.

What we know have are two political Parties serving their Special Interest and not the interest of the people.

And, where was all the outrage when Bush 43 was running up the Deficit and raising the debt limit 7 times?
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    [QUOTEThat's BS and you know it. Your VP didn't even know what state he was in half the time during the campaign and I never heard Blitzer or any of the other "dims" criticize that. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against everyone and everybody that's conservative.]
    Ha Ha. What a crazy response.

My VP? I just told you he is a 2 faced liar,,along with the rest of top federal and state officials

With respect to the one world government aspect I agree with you completely and the powers that be in the republican party are about as bad as the "dims". In fact, I think the disagreements are about as fake as Saturday night wrestling. Bush 43 was the only President we have had in recent times that was not a member of the Trilateral commission and the New World Order bunch, I said your VP because he certainly isn't mine! LOL
    Yes exactly. There IS an attack on conservatism. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE,,,I don't know what the hell to call them. Spinless meally mouth neocons I guess. Most of them are enabling one world government and setting up world banks to dominate and make our soverignty history,,,which I believe they have already done. YOu don't think the Bushes are conservatives do you . Read about Goldwater,, a great conservative,he saw this shit coming.[/QUOTE]