The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Understand

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Rubio drinking water like that during a national speech, shows that he is not yet polished enough to run a national campaign. It is a huge favor to him to show what a small mistake can cost him once his presidential bid gets started. I bet you it will not happen again, unless he carefully coreographs it into one of his debates. I think everyone knows he is running, he better buckle down and take it seriously if he wants to win.
    Rubio drank water... You are drinking kool aid.
    Bill Davis

It's no so much that he had a drink of water, but the look on his face gave the impression that he was stealing it...JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    It's no so much that he had a drink of water, but the look on his face gave the impression that he was stealing it...JD
    You have something against Cubans? That could be construed as racist by your average lib...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You have something against Cubans? That could be construed as racist by your average lib...
    BS I think he is a double-secret cohort of Winona Ryder.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Rubio drank water... You are drinking kool aid.
    A politician who can cannot give a good speech is the same as a plumber who can not plunge a toliet. It has nothing to do with party affilation.

Running for President is the very highest level of politics. The amatuers are going to get their asses handed to them. That is what happened to Rubio. He can learn from the experience and look for those pitfalls going forward or he can blame everyone else for pointing out his mistakes and do them all over again. It was a huge oppurtunity his party gave to him and he blew it. If he is planning on running in 2016, he better recognise his campaign has already started and that he will not be afforded another error.

So what he took a drink of water. The lib are using that to try and lose the content. Just wonder when there going to blame him for killing somebody like they did to Mitt.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    A politician who can cannot give a good speech is the same as a plumber who can not plunge a toliet. It has nothing to do with party affilation.

Running for President is the very highest level of politics. The amatuers are going to get their asses handed to them. That is what happened to Rubio. He can learn from the experience and look for those pitfalls going forward or he can blame everyone else for pointing out his mistakes and do them all over again. It was a huge oppurtunity his party gave to him and he blew it. If he is planning on running in 2016, he better recognise his campaign has already started and that he will not be afforded another error.
    Have another sip.
    Bill Davis

Believe what you like, but the guy is not ready for primetime.

It's amazing as hell to me after reading this entire thread not one communist supporter has bothered to mention that the content of Rubio's speech was dead on the money. You would not have had a second thought about him taking a simple drink of water had Wolf Blitzer not mentioned it and it was picked up by all the other liberal sheep. The problem with our system of government now is not two parties, it's a bunch of dingle berries with no more sense than to believe and vote for a community organizer who had and has known relationships with domestic terrorists, a racist socalled minister who advocates the downfall of america and is a pimp for George Soros and Peter Lewis. If you or I had a close relationship with Bill Ayers we couldn't get a security clearance to visit the Lincoln Memorial much less access to our high level of intelligence. This is not a trivial argument about our two favorite basketball teams, it concerns the future of our children and grandchildren if anyone has thought far enough ahead to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyJ View Post
    It's amazing as hell to me after reading this entire thread not one communist supporter has bothered to mention that the content of Rubio's speech was dead on the money. You would not have had a second thought about him taking a simple drink of water had Wolf Blitzer not mentioned it and it was picked up by all the other liberal sheep. The problem with our system of government now is not two parties, it's a bunch of dingle berries with no more sense than to believe and vote for a community organizer who had and has known relationships with domestic terrorists, a racist socalled minister who advocates the downfall of america and is a pimp for George Soros and Peter Lewis. If you or I had a close relationship with Bill Ayers we couldn't get a security clearance to visit the Lincoln Memorial much less access to our high level of intelligence. This is not a trivial argument about our two favorite basketball teams, it concerns the future of our children and grandchildren if anyone has thought far enough ahead to consider it.
    That's a trivial matter!
    What's serious is how good he looked doing it!!
    I seriously question if the media has the capacity to even understand what he said.............the get water though!

Idiocracy is HERE!!!
    Stan b & Elvis