The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Understand

We are slowly getting to my point. If he had delivered a spot on speech, this wouldn't be a distraction. If he continues to allow his message to be enveloped by poor performance, I don't think he will have a chance of winning a primary much less a general election. This is politics in America. I may not like it and you sure don't seem to either, but that is how it rolls. Now if Mark Rubio Water Bottle ends up like Howard Deans Scream or Dan Quayles Potatoes I guess we will see, but does anyone remember what they were talking about before their mess ups?

We are slowly getting to my point. If he had delivered a spot on speech, this wouldn't be a distraction. If he continues to allow his message to be enveloped by poor performance, I don't think he will have a chance of winning a primary much less a general election. This is politics in America. I may not like it and you sure don't seem to either, but that is how it rolls. Now if Mark Rubio Water Bottle ends up like Howard Deans Scream or Dan Quayles Potatoes I guess we will see, but does anyone remember what they were talking about before their mess ups?
    It doesn't matter who says what. Every speech I have ever heard was a big hurrah for the U.S. then only to turn around and do the opposite of what they said. They are politicians looking for your vote. Those who win surround themselves with advisers most of them foreign,,, Screw America,,,its a global democracy for the time being.
    I'll stick to my original assessment. Most but certainly not all Politicians are 2 faced liars,,,serving the elite and screwing the common man. it is a scenerio that has repeated itself since the beginning of politics.
    Who gives a crap what they say. Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The problem is lazy journalism. A lot of the crap coming down has its origins in reams of press releases generated in the boiler rooms of the parties and well heeled lobbyists.
    Ditto.................. You have to look no further than the lead up to the Iraq war. Instead of being investigative journalists, they resort to becoming stenographers for the government. Instead of being advocates for the people they feel it is necessary to becoming buddy's to the powerful. Instead of being adversarial to the people in power they repeat whatever they are told in order so they can have access in the future and can write a book for which they profit handsomely.

The US press corps has becoming a laughingstock worldwide because of their subservience to authority.
    Last edited by cotts135; 02-17-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Even if he had delivered a spot on speech, if not for the water some other trivial crap would have been ginned up to marginilize him as a person.

Read "Rules for Radicals!"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Then, do a little research and find out who taught it the University of Chicago.
    Stan b & Elvis

Juvenile Journalism. Sensationalism sells and it when it happens the media runs with it.

Now if Rubio had a big coffee stain on his shirt and a bunch of Dorito dust splattered everywhere maybe that could foretell what his character is.

The man was giving a speech and was thirsty and drank some water big deal. What was it he said........... judge him on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It doesn't matter who says what. Every speech I have ever heard was a big hurrah for the U.S. then only to turn around and do the opposite of what they said. They are politicians looking for your vote. Those who win surround themselves with advisers most of them foreign,,, Screw America,,,its a global democracy for the time being.
    I'll stick to my original assessment. Most but certainly not all Politicians are 2 faced liars,,,serving the elite and screwing the common man. it is a scenerio that has repeated itself since the beginning of politics.
    Who gives a crap what they say. Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?
    Pete
    That's BS and you know it. Your VP didn't even know what state he was in half the time during the campaign and I never heard Blitzer or any of the other "dims" criticize that. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against everyone and everybody that's conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyJ View Post
    It's amazing as hell to me after reading this entire thread not one communist supporter has bothered to mention that the content of Rubio's speech was dead on the money. You would not have had a second thought about him taking a simple drink of water had Wolf Blitzer not mentioned it and it was picked up by all the other liberal sheep. The problem with our system of government now is not two parties, it's a bunch of dingle berries with no more sense than to believe and vote for a community organizer who had and has known relationships with domestic terrorists, a racist socalled minister who advocates the downfall of america and is a pimp for George Soros and Peter Lewis. If you or I had a close relationship with Bill Ayers we couldn't get a security clearance to visit the Lincoln Memorial much less access to our high level of intelligence. This is not a trivial argument about our two favorite basketball teams, it concerns the future of our children and grandchildren if anyone has thought far enough ahead to consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Juvenile Journalism. Sensationalism sells and it when it happens the media runs with it.

Now if Rubio had a big coffee stain on his shirt and a bunch of Dorito dust splattered everywhere maybe that could foretell what his character is.

The man was giving a speech and was thirsty and drank some water big deal. What was it he said........... judge him on that.
    Bingo............
    Bill Davis

it was kinda of funny.

[QUOTEThat's BS and you know it. Your VP didn't even know what state he was in half the time during the campaign and I never heard Blitzer or any of the other "dims" criticize that. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against everyone and everybody that's conservative.][/QUOTE]

Ha Ha. What a crazy response.

My VP? I just told you he is a 2 faced liar,,along with the rest of top federal and state officials

Yes exactly. There IS an attack on conservatism. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE,,,I don't know what the hell to call them. Spinless meally mouth neocons I guess. Most of them are enabling one world government and setting up world banks to dominate and make our soverignty history,,,which I believe they have already done. YOu don't think the Bushes are conservatives do you . Read about Goldwater,, a great conservative,he saw this shit coming.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    it was kinda of funny.
    I was of the opinion that Haley Barbour would have made a great POTUS - Managerial Experience, many connections for cabinet positions - things the present POTUS & Rubio do not have -

Was I wrong in my assumption, he was your governor?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!