The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Sen. Rand Paul Comes Clean In Interview

  1. #1
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,940

    Default Sen. Rand Paul Comes Clean In Interview

    Rand comes clean at 10:15 into the interview. Also calls Rubio a Democrat

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHH2r...ature=youtu.be
    Fox interview by Chris Wallace
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    829

    Default

    I agree with Walker, Martinez, West or Lee as his running mate. To add a twist, announce them before the Iowa or at least before Super Tuesday to add a twist to the primary. This has never happened but he is just the type of person to try this crazy idea.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    I agree with Walker, Martinez, West or Lee as his running mate. To add a twist, announce them before the Iowa or at least before Super Tuesday to add a twist to the primary. This has never happened but he is just the type of person to try this crazy idea.
    I don't think the Repub Party is ready for Rand.

    "“I would absolutely not run unless it were to win,” Sen. Paul replied. “Points have been made, and we we will continue to make points. But I think the country is really ready for the narrative coming — the libertarian Republican narrative.”
    "

    http://www.unitedliberty.org/article...ican-narrative



    And although he spoke at the RNC, Eastwood complained about the Republican party, accusing them of spending like "drunken sailors." In fact, he accused both sides of runaway spending. He said when he started voting he registered Republican because their values were what he believes in, mostly the views that Libertarians hold now.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-18-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  4. #4
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    Rand Paul on Wolf Blizer, "Sequester is a Pittance"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exrFOQyFsHU
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  5. #5
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't think the Repub Party is ready for Rand.

    "“I would absolutely not run unless it were to win,” Sen. Paul replied. “Points have been made, and we we will continue to make points. But I think the country is really ready for the narrative coming — the libertarian Republican narrative.”
    "

    http://www.unitedliberty.org/article...ican-narrative



    And although he spoke at the RNC, Eastwood complained about the Republican party, accusing them of spending like "drunken sailors." In fact, he accused both sides of runaway spending. He said when he started voting he registered Republican because their values were what he believes in, mostly the views that Libertarians hold now.
    So now anyone who utters the word "Libertarian" is a Libertarian Republican??? You are really grasping at straws.
    Bill Davis

  6. #6
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    So now anyone who utters the word "Libertarian" is a Libertarian Republican??? You are really grasping at straws.
    It is what Clint says it is. Eastwood's complaints about the Republicans is what many Americans are feeling! And yes, he is a Libertarian Republican.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  7. #7
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,874

    Default

    Franco has invented a new party.....the "Libertarian-Republicans."

    "This too shall pass."
    Last edited by road kill; 02-20-2013 at 11:08 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #8
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    Maybe Clint will do an "empty chair' skit on the GOP establishment.

    Hide or deny the surging tide of the Libertarian movement all you want.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  9. #9
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Maybe Clint will do an "empty chair' skit on the GOP establishment.

    Hide or deny the surging tide of the Libertarian movement all you want.
    from .9% to 1% of the vote in four years?? A virtual Tsunami...
    Bill Davis

  10. #10
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    from .9% to 1% of the vote in four years?? A virtual Tsunami...
    As with most political changes, it starts on Campus before moving to older folks.
    http://www.dailycampus.com/commentar...ture-1.2891461

    Then the older folks start to realize they are being had by the Repubs and Dems
    http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...eating-trends/
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •