The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theory?

Default Conspiracy theory?

Has anyone seen these videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d516t...ctr=1358577648

Lots of information flying around on this but makes you wonder...

One of my sons has been telling me about the things ( read conspiracy theory ) he has been reading on this. I can't see videos on this set-up that I have so I can't make any comment on that video. I do worry about the things our government seems to be involved in. Since it is pretty well known that Americans have been experimented on with government approval in the past but those same people not knowing anything was being done to them a person does wonder.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Senior Member RailRoadRetrievers's Avatar

I'm surprised this wasn't discussed at great length between the regulars here. I woul love for them to chime in with their opinion.

It is interesting in the sense that many things do not add up, but then again now info comes out so quickly it is often wrong and recanted later due to innaccurate reporting. But some of those things like when things were set up and pics of kids and people who know more than they should is really odd.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Any one up for reptilians?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8GxrKJDSL8

Here is a good 3 hour documentary
    Police scanners and actual footing. Blow by blow
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8GxrKJDSL8

Here is a good 3 hour documentary
    Police scanners and actual footing. Blow by blow
    Pete
    I saved it on tivo. when I move to Idaho I'll watch it. God save the dogs. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

JD
    I screwed up ,,that's not the video.
    I'll go fishing again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZ9HnMLKXg
    try this

OOOH yeaaa thats the one. The government is here to help me .
    Pete
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    JD
    I screwed up ,,that's not the video.
    I'll go fishing again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZ9HnMLKXg
    try this

OOOH yeaaa thats the one. The government is here to help me .
    Pete
    Well two hours and fifty- six minutes must be the shorter version...

Good fishin'....JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I wasn't sure when you were moving to Idaho,, so I sent you the condensed version.. He! he!

Pete