The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Fema teaches founding fathers are terrorists

Default Fema teaches founding fathers are terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOT...3528C7&index=2

You can watch this at approximately 2 hours and 8 minutes,,, listen to the police response

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Pete, for those of us that are time challenged give us the cliff notes version please

Pete, for those of us that are time challenged give us the cliff notes version please
    Bud I think you can take your arrow and drag it to 2.08.00 and in a couple of minutes it should go. I think it buffers fast.
    Pete
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I would have bet King George would have thought they were terrorists. Words and history can all have different interpretations. They were definitely co-conspirators, you can take that to the bank... I wonder what Colonel Blimp was taught in school about the American Revolution, I doubt that British history books would celebrate our independence from them.

well lets follow the logic then and see how well you like it.

Premis
    Thomas jefferson and George Washington and Paul Revere are all terrorists and assassinated Brittish officers here in the u.S.
    I agree with what these founding fathers did,,because after all I hate to be put under the rule of a king of which England had many that were brutal to say the least.

Conclusion the famous words of GWB if you are not against the terrorist you are for them,,, therefore I am a terrorist.
    Those drones aren't looking so neato right now.
    Fema teaches this class to the police in which Obama has talked about many times in which he wants a police force as big and powerful as the military. Do you believe Obama said that ?

Pete

What makes you love tyranny so much sic lid?