Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Man Cave"

Default "Man Cave"

A link you all should have:

http://mancave.cbslocal.com/

Keep up on your "man-card!!"
    Stan b & Elvis

RK!!
    You should post a warning for us old geezers before opening! That one gal with the lollipop gave me a spark!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom. P. View Post
    RK!!
    You should post a warning for us old geezers before opening! That one gal with the lollipop gave me a spark!
    Just trying to keep the blood flowing, Tom!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Thanks for the kind word, lads. I'm very glad you like our efforts. As a lifelong lab owner myself, poking around this site brings back a lot of happy memories.

You guys might like our "Good Dog" category page (sorry, I can't post a link because I'm a new user, but here's the URL: mancave.cbslocal.com/category/featured/good-dog/ ). It's mostly terriers and sheepdogs at the moment, but I made that category to celebrate the dog qualities my labs embodied. Hope you like.

best,
    Brendan McGinley
    Man Cave Daily

Quote Originally Posted by ManCaveDaily View Post
    Thanks for the kind word, lads. I'm very glad you like our efforts. As a lifelong lab owner myself, poking around this site brings back a lot of happy memories.

You guys might like our "Good Dog" category page (sorry, I can't post a link because I'm a new user, but here's the URL: mancave.cbslocal.com/category/featured/good-dog/ ). It's mostly terriers and sheepdogs at the moment, but I made that category to celebrate the dog qualities my labs embodied. Hope you like.

best,
    Brendan McGinley
    Man Cave Daily
    Welcome to the RTF.
    This particular board is political and irreverant in nature.
    But a bunch of pretty good guys & gals.

Tell us about your lab??
    How did you find this?

Here is your link:
    http://mancave.cbslocal.com/category/featured/good-dog/
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Welcome to the RTF.
    This particular board is political and irreverant in nature.
    But a bunch of pretty good guys & gals.

Tell us about your lab??
    How did you find this?
    Thanks! I noticed the site traffic coming in from here and figured "it must be the Good Dog page," but to my surprise: nope.

We had a black lab, then two yellow ones. Dad's one love is fishing, so they didn't log any retrieval time, but growing up on the shore, you couldn't get within a block of the water without them plunging into the waves. You might as well have tried to stop a train. The last one, Roxy, had really bad joints in old age, but if she even saw a deep puddle, she turned into a puppy again. Great dogs: stoic, sweet, and the best company you can take on a walk in the woods.

--Brendan

Cool site but the coffee enema story was creepy. I see you are looking for writers huh?
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

I know, right? I wasn't even sure we should run it, but...cripes, the traffic on that article has been nuts. It's running strong well past its shelf life. I guess more people are googling it than you'd think.

Yessir, always on the market for some clever, funny views o' the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ManCaveDaily View Post
    I know, right? I wasn't even sure we should run it, but...cripes, the traffic on that article has been nuts. It's running strong well past its shelf life. I guess more people are googling it than you'd think.

Yessir, always on the market for some clever, funny views o' the world.
    I hate to admit that I even clicked on the story, and hate even more that I will probably watch them on TV. As for Writing Ken Bora Could fill several books with his stories, or comedy clubs, then feed them all with some good ol'syrup.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    Cool site but the coffee enema story was creepy. I see you are looking for writers huh?
    It reminds me of some people I met in Alanta at the top of the cocaine craze. Quote; "we don't snort, we stick!" referring to loading 000 gelatin caps then inserted to the nether regions. Creepy is as creepy does, Eh? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift