The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Buy a Shotgun"

Quote Originally Posted by FOM View Post
    I didn't think a person had to compromise when it came to the constitution?
    How neanderthal, you right wing extremist!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by FOM View Post
    I didn't think a person had to compromise when it came to the constitution?
    I didn't either. Dirty sons of b#$#%@.
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    How neanderthal, you right wing extremist!!!
    I just might be, but I'm a little sick of those pansy arse people who get their little feelings hurt over every little thing trying to tell me what I can do, say or think...

They take out the pledge of allegiance is schools because people find it offensive - well maybe if they kept it in, maybe people would have a little more sense on what this country was founded on and why so of us cherish of freedoms, which came at a heavy price. And don't get me going about removing God from every where...

They make everyone a winner and there are no losers in sports, academics, etc these days - sorry but participation ribbons don't instil a desire to improve one's lot in life, but rather create an entitlement mentality and set the bar very low. Maybe if you had to work to achieve your goals it might mean more, but hey we should all be given all the same opportunities, right?

And of course let's tax those who make more money because they were able to do something with their lives - of course the majority of people like this whole idea of taxing the rich cause it doesn't affect the majority, well I'm sorry, I'm not rich but I'm being taxed like I am....go cry me a river about how you didn't get a great education, didn't have a fancy car, didn't this, didn't that....well neither did I, but I didn't whine when I didn't qualify for government tuition assistance for college, I got a second job and signed my name on the dotted line.

If someone doesn't like guns, then don't buy them. If someone can factually prove that guns are so dangerous, logically prove to me that I do not have the right to own one then I'll support a law banding firearms of those design - but there is no logical reasoning behind the gun grabbing agenda that we are seeing in our country. But just because you buy into the propaganda being spread about semi-automatic weapons does not give you the right to disarm me. As someone said before we are creating a solution to a problem that does not exist! How about we address the issues we have - how about enforcing the laws and keeping criminals behind bars, how about spending all that money and energy on enforcing the laws we have? Why not give the police the funding they need to address gang violence? Taking guns away from criminals? Provide funding for our jails to keep criminals locked up? How about funding for mental health facilities? Tell me how a law abiding citizen caused any of these tragic events?

Ugh....way to go Stan...I better go finish my coffee!
    "You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

Proudly Owned By:
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Do you think a system that requires a 100 senators, 500+ members of congress and one guy who can veto any proposal wasn't designed with some compromise in mind? If the founding founders had wanted one absolute voice we would replace our whole system with a king. Considering that an assault weapon ban is not only possible, but perhaps even likely you had better think long and hard about your all or nothing philosophy. You very well may end up with nothing.
    This system was not designed for compromise quite the opposite. It was designed to make it hard to do just that in order to protect us from ourselves. It makes major changes slow so that your freedoms can not be taken in one sweep. Every inch towards that edge you come closer to losing it all, and you seem to just want to jump off not knowing how far the fall is going to be, or if you will ever be able to climb back up.

Compromise please, take away our guns and what is left to guarantee your unalienable rights. Absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I am personally not against background checks. I am for updating the ATF system to computerized system that card filing. I am against assault rifle bans and magazines limits. I could support gun registration if they backed it up with a consistutional admenment to prohibit the government from seizing firearms. There is plenty of room for compromise. If all you want is win or lose, what happenes if you lose?
    For crying out loud! I want to cuss so bad right now it's not even funny, but I don't want to be banned. AARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Please for the love of GOD look up what happened in the U.K. and Australia! The first step in them losing their guns WAS the FRIGGIN GOD DANGED registration of the said firearms!!!!! And uh.....we do have a constitutional amendment to prohibit the government from seizing firearms. IT'S CALLED THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!!!! If they're willing to ignore the second amendment that is listed in constitution then they would be willing to ignore whichever one suits their purpose. Even if someone is anti gun I can't wrap my brain around the fact that people ignore this fact. No other amendment is questioned like this except the one on prohibition and look where that got us.
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

Go to the NRA website and join this effort. The left is not compromising on this issue in any way and neither can we.
    Bill Davis

http://freebeacon.com/biden-just-fir...ough-the-door/

Biden: ‘Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door’
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    http://freebeacon.com/biden-just-fir...ough-the-door/

Biden: ‘Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door’
    We saw what happens when you shoot through a door in South Africa...
    Bill Davis

Isn't that what the blade runner guy in S Africa reportedly did? Worked out really well there...... What could go wrong????

And to think this guy is but a heartbeat away from being leader of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    Isn't that what the blade runner guy in S Africa reportedly did? Worked out really well there...... What could go wrong????

And to think this guy is but a heartbeat away from being leader of the free world.
    Yeah, but it would still be a step up!
    Stan b & Elvis