The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brain of a conservative republican

Franco,
    I notice on EVERY post you make you reference Republicans as big government, big spenders, war mongers, etc. I agree with this take on the modern day Republican party; however, you always overlook the word conservative when it is included in the thread. If someone includes the word conservative, in your mind shouldn't that separate them from the Republican party you so stronger despise? Just looking for clarification.
    I think that's a fair statement. Franco shares many of the same views as me,,,but I don't see my self as a libertarian. I live my life conservatively in most regards. But the republican party has the same goals as the democratic party. They each appeal to a certain type of person,,,but in the end you arrive at the same place. A new world orde controled by world banking system. Both parties are in a nose dive to see who can get there first. I haven't voted for the trilateralists or fed reserve choice for president since Bush I and he only fooled me once.
    If you think these people are stupid for spending us into oblivion,,,think again,,,its part of their plan. We are the stupid ones
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 02-21-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

[QUOTEI think what defines a Conservative has changed over the last 25 years. If you look at the Libertarian Platorm at www.lp.org, that platform is what Conservatives use to stand for. That has all changed and mostly what we see today out of the GOP are NeoConservatives. Those are the big spending/big government, war loving Repubs. Not what the GOP use to be about. I think somewhere around the time of Reagan or soon after, the party's ideals changed into what we have today.][/QUOTE]

That and Kennedy would be a far right wing nut today. Boy wanting to ditch the federal reserve,,and expose secret societies,,, what a nut.
    People love to mock what they don't understand,,weather its world matters or dogs ,,it doesn't matter
    Last edited by Pete; 02-21-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus