RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Will That Dog Hunt???? Let's see some photos!

20K views 98 replies 67 participants last post by  Dixiedog78 
#1 ·
The Chupacabra had a great weekend last week at the Lone Star Retriever Field Trial. I was telling a friend of mine about our weekend and when I got done he asked "So Will that dog hunt?" I laughed and said "Yeah, Chupa will hunt."

So let's see some pics of our dogs with their awards & rewards (Ribbons & Ducks)!!!!

Chupa @ 11 Months Hunting Oklahoma Mallards

Chupa last weekend after the Lone Star Derby

See less See more
#31 ·
alot of great pics everyone thanks for sharing them

#38 ·

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My favorite hunting girls. My daughter came home from college and said "Can I go watch you and Miley hunt?" We ended up going out several times and my daughter loved it. We were in a pass shooting area and usually got 3-4 birds in a few hours of hunting. My daughter has such I good eye for spotting game, it was nice to have her there spotting for me. I love the pic of the 2 of them as Miley was watching for ducks as Nichole is hugging her.

#40 · (Edited)
Got no ribbons but he lives to hunt.

edit/postscript last pic Chessie was along for the ride-retrieved one bird.

Shorthair forlorn and angry left his master, after being left for a Labrador on opening day.

#42 ·
Wow, your daughter is ambidextrous! Cute pix!!

#44 ·
Will That Dog Hunt????

Canidae Dog Snow Winter Sporting Group
Vertebrate Dog breed Dog Canidae Duck

Attachments

#45 ·
Maddie may not be able to see waterfowl coming in, but she can certainly hear them. Her eye's get just as crazed and big as a dog that can see. Pheasant hunting is even better as the birds get up in her face. Pasture Grassland Natural environment Grazing Wildlife
Running tests are just like hunting to her, wide eyed and ready to go.

#46 ·
Will That Dog Hunt????

Dog Canidae Mammal Snow Winter
Goose Water bird Bird Snow goose Duck
Snow Winter Canidae Grass family Wildlife

#54 · (Edited)
this is my girl at the chattanooga retriever club derby in october, 2nd. i think she had fun that day.

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Labrador retriever

this is my girl two months later with mallards and grey duck at a pond two miles away from where she got the derby 2nd! i know she had fun that day!

Dog Canidae Sporting Group Hunting dog Duck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.