RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Will That Dog Hunt???? Let's see some photos!

20K views 98 replies 67 participants last post by  Dixiedog78 
#1 ·
The Chupacabra had a great weekend last week at the Lone Star Retriever Field Trial. I was telling a friend of mine about our weekend and when I got done he asked "So Will that dog hunt?" I laughed and said "Yeah, Chupa will hunt."

So let's see some pics of our dogs with their awards & rewards (Ribbons & Ducks)!!!!

Chupa @ 11 Months Hunting Oklahoma Mallards

Chupa last weekend after the Lone Star Derby

See less See more
#89 ·
Gumbo, an American Water Spaniel.

Attachments

#93 · (Edited)
Taken some years ago, six friends after a days rough shooting in The Lammermuirs, Scotland.

The two Springers worked their guts out in some challenging cover and produced a nice mixed bag of pheasant, partridge, snipe, duck and a single red grouse. From the happy smiling faces on the left you may deduce that Blimp (green coat) and chum Simon (cammo) shot most of it!.

Eug

#97 · (Edited)
Buccleuch Ash, (Otherwise known as Jed) ,Can hunt. find ,work, trail,Trial,and sit on your sofa!
I never have been one for 'showing' the Big Bag!,out of respect for the Game!, and the 'Game we shoot'.
If you want a 'Huntin' dog however?....I challenge y'all .:D

Best Dog I ever had!

#98 ·
Dog Canidae Labrador retriever Dog breed Retriever
This is Ben in the boat.
Dog Canidae German shorthaired pointer Dog breed Braque francais
This is the day Ben ran his first blind while hunting to pick up the drake mallard I shot. I got the bird mounted.
Dog Canidae Duck Hunting dog Hunting
Ben & I during HRC Finished water test.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
HRC Finished pass
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Labrador retriever
Senior title

#99 ·
I have to beg her to go hunting and testing, she really hates the flyers at MH test!!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.