The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: This was my guy for POTUS...too bad he was shot down by the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    If you read Zeus's post you will see that private sales were NOT mentioned. What he said was that he was for a law requiring background checks for GUN SHOW SALES.
    Yes, but most states allow still allow people who are not authorized dealers to set up a booth and sell their personal firearms at gun shows. I would define this as a "gun show" sale, some states have banned the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Yes, but most states allow still allow people who are not authorized dealers to set up a booth and sell their personal firearms at gun shows. I would define this as a "gun show" sale, some states have banned the practice.
    It really doesn't matter how you define it does it. It only matters what the law is. On second thoght maybe you are saying that the fed. gov. FU AGAIN! Who wudda guessed?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Real liberals don't post here.
    I post here all the time
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin