The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's hear it from JD

Default Let's hear it from JD

So if it wasn't bad enough that NM's former senator Dennis what'shisname was in the Keating 5 along with the Senate sellout McCain, we now find that former RINO in chief Domenici had "I can't keep it in my pants" issues also.

Franco accuses those on this forum of not being conservative enough & I'd have to agreeded with him if we were the one's making a choice, but we are not as our choices would be much different. We cannot choose who runs under the label - like 100 million other folks our input is generally disregarded. But then again when one moves from SC, a fairly solid R state to MN, a loony state if there ever was one, in a post on POTUS any thing is possible.

Franco, we will not let you live those down , sloppy over substance regards !

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    So if it wasn't bad enough that NM's former senator Dennis what'shisname was in the Keating 5 along with the Senate sellout McCain, we now find that former RINO in chief Domenici had "I can't keep it in my pants" issues also.

Franco accuses those on this forum of not being conservative enough & I'd have to agreeded with him if we were the one's making a choice, but we are not as our choices would be much different. We cannot choose who runs under the label - like 100 million other folks our input is generally disregarded. But then again when one moves from SC, a fairly solid R state to MN, a loony state if there ever was one, in a post on POTUS any thing is possible.

You better watch out Marvin, Franco might accuse you of being for big government and part of the "ECHO chamber," if you don't see his negative rants as purposeful.
    Stan b & Elvis

Marvin, are you drinking? I know I for one will understand. As OP you have the choice to delete the thread before it goes beyond your control. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Marvin, are you drinking? I know I for one will understand. As OP you have the choice to delete the thread before it goes beyond your control. JD
    My guess would be medical marijuana, but he apparently got into something.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    My guess would be medical marijuana, but he apparently got into something.
    Marv's OK. He's just still trying to figure out if he's a nerd, a geek, or a dork. Should we have a poll? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Marv's OK. He's just still trying to figure out if he's a nerd, a geek, or a dork. Should we have a poll? JD
    Don't do it, he's already the President of his own fan club, a poll like that might make his head explode.

Maybe senility or reading comprehension?

Not conservative enough? No Marv, plenty of NeoCons here and very few traditional Conservatives.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Enlighten us Marv, who moved from SC to MN of any note? Is it possible you made a spelling error?
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Nobody moved. Franco mentally moved Mudminnow to MN.
    Bill Davis

Hah! You said agreeded! Again?
    Homer Simpson regards.
    Dohhh!