The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Let's hear it from JD

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default Let's hear it from JD

    So if it wasn't bad enough that NM's former senator Dennis what'shisname was in the Keating 5 along with the Senate sellout McCain, we now find that former RINO in chief Domenici had "I can't keep it in my pants" issues also.

    Franco accuses those on this forum of not being conservative enough & I'd have to agreeded with him if we were the one's making a choice, but we are not as our choices would be much different. We cannot choose who runs under the label - like 100 million other folks our input is generally disregarded. But then again when one moves from SC, a fairly solid R state to MN, a loony state if there ever was one, in a post on POTUS any thing is possible.

    Franco, we will not let you live those down , sloppy over substance regards !
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  2. #2
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    So if it wasn't bad enough that NM's former senator Dennis what'shisname was in the Keating 5 along with the Senate sellout McCain, we now find that former RINO in chief Domenici had "I can't keep it in my pants" issues also.

    Franco accuses those on this forum of not being conservative enough & I'd have to agreeded with him if we were the one's making a choice, but we are not as our choices would be much different. We cannot choose who runs under the label - like 100 million other folks our input is generally disregarded. But then again when one moves from SC, a fairly solid R state to MN, a loony state if there ever was one, in a post on POTUS any thing is possible.

    Franco, we will not let you live those down , sloppy over substance regards !
    You better watch out Marvin, Franco might accuse you of being for big government and part of the "ECHO chamber," if you don't see his negative rants as purposeful.
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #3
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    So if it wasn't bad enough that NM's former senator Dennis what'shisname was in the Keating 5 along with the Senate sellout McCain, we now find that former RINO in chief Domenici had "I can't keep it in my pants" issues also.

    Franco accuses those on this forum of not being conservative enough & I'd have to agreeded with him if we were the one's making a choice, but we are not as our choices would be much different. We cannot choose who runs under the label - like 100 million other folks our input is generally disregarded. But then again when one moves from SC, a fairly solid R state to MN, a loony state if there ever was one, in a post on POTUS any thing is possible.

    Franco, we will not let you live those down , sloppy over substance regards !
    Marvin, are you drinking? I know I for one will understand. As OP you have the choice to delete the thread before it goes beyond your control. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Marvin, are you drinking? I know I for one will understand. As OP you have the choice to delete the thread before it goes beyond your control. JD
    My guess would be medical marijuana, but he apparently got into something.

  5. #5
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    My guess would be medical marijuana, but he apparently got into something.
    Marv's OK. He's just still trying to figure out if he's a nerd, a geek, or a dork. Should we have a poll? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Marv's OK. He's just still trying to figure out if he's a nerd, a geek, or a dork. Should we have a poll? JD
    Don't do it, he's already the President of his own fan club, a poll like that might make his head explode.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Marvin, are you drinking? I know I for one will understand. As OP you have the choice to delete the thread before it goes beyond your control. JD
    Maybe senility or reading comprehension?

    Not conservative enough? No Marv, plenty of NeoCons here and very few traditional Conservatives.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Golddogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    So if it wasn't bad enough that NM's former senator Dennis what'shisname was in the Keating 5 along with the Senate sellout McCain, we now find that former RINO in chief Domenici had "I can't keep it in my pants" issues also.

    Franco accuses those on this forum of not being conservative enough & I'd have to agreeded with him if we were the one's making a choice, but we are not as our choices would be much different. We cannot choose who runs under the label - like 100 million other folks our input is generally disregarded. But then again when one moves from SC, a fairly solid R state to MN, a loony state if there ever was one, in a post on POTUS any thing is possible.

    Franco, we will not let you live those down , sloppy over substance regards !
    Enlighten us Marv, who moved from SC to MN of any note? Is it possible you made a spelling error?
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

  9. #9
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Nobody moved. Franco mentally moved Mudminnow to MN.
    Bill Davis

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tom. P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    N/W Indiana
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Hah! You said agreeded! Again?
    Homer Simpson regards.
    Dohhh!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •