The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Panties for a female?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Spears View Post
    I have the denim ones, and they work well (for containing the drips of heat, that is.) Wouldn't say they work for potty training, incontinence, or birth control though, LOL.

I like the Pants for Dogs thongs: athletic, sexy young bitches look awesome in basic black thongs! Poodles just give off the wrong vibe on a retriever forum , my chessie girl would look great in one of those.
    The thongs are actually starting to look like a good idea. They cover what needs covered, and look like they will slip around less.

I think the poodles are cute, they look like they are having a blast!
    Renee P

First female dog I ever owned in my life was my first Chessie. First heat cycle comes around and she's pretty much a house/hunting dog. My breeder/gf at the time gives me a pair of panties with the tail hole and plastic type inner liner. Instructs me to put "panty liners" inside. "get the ones with the sticky tape". Ok, no big deal right? On the way home from work I stop to pick up "panty liners". Should be simple right?

Holy crap! There are more types and brands of panty liners than the entire toilet paper isle. I'm standing there completely perplexed with no idea how to shop for these things. Shoulders slumped, mouth breathing with a dead stare and 1000 brands of tampons and liners staring back blankly at me. A lady walks by behind me and I'm thinking, "please keep walking, I don't want to explain this one". She about-faces and walks right back up to me, gets in my face and says, "you need help don't you?".

Without pausing the lady starts blazing off questions about what size cloths does she wear? how big is she? does she have a light of heavy flow? etc, etc.... I'm getting dizzy. I finally blurted out I need the biggest ones possible with the tape on the back so they don't fall out. Now this lady's looking at me real weird. She asks one nervous and final question, "how often is she changing these?" I said, "every hour or two. My dog is in heat and I need the cheapest ones I can find to put in her panties." The lady's completely pissed looking, reaches down to the corner bottom shelf and throws a giant generic pack of panty liners in my cart and says, "these will be fine" in a stern voice. I sheepishly said, "thank you maam'" and was on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    First female dog I ever owned in my life was my first Chessie. First heat cycle comes around and she's pretty much a house/hunting dog. My breeder/gf at the time gives me a pair of panties with the tail hole and plastic type inner liner. Instructs me to put "panty liners" inside. "get the ones with the sticky tape". Ok, no big deal right? On the way home from work I stop to pick up "panty liners". Should be simple right?

Holy crap! There are more types and brands of panty liners than the entire toilet paper isle. I'm standing there completely perplexed with no idea how to shop for these things. Shoulders slumped, mouth breathing with a dead stare and 1000 brands of tampons and liners staring back blankly at me. A lady walks by behind me and I'm thinking, "please keep walking, I don't want to explain this one". She about-faces and walks right back up to me, gets in my face and says, "you need help don't you?".

Without pausing the lady starts blazing off questions about what size cloths does she wear? how big is she? does she have a light of heavy flow? etc, etc.... I'm getting dizzy. I finally blurted out I need the biggest ones possible with the tape on the back so they don't fall out. Now this lady's looking at me real weird. She asks one nervous and final question, "how often is she changing these?" I said, "every hour or two. My dog is in heat and I need the cheapest ones I can find to put in her panties." The lady's completely pissed looking, reaches down to the corner bottom shelf and throws a giant generic pack of panty liners in my cart and says, "these will be fine" in a stern voice. I sheepishly said, "thank you maam'" and was on my way.
    that just brightened my day

0824082005.jpg
    Never Trust a Shih Tzu...
    0902081713.jpg
    Kendall Layne

HR(2xHRCH) Ashland's Big Black Ruby to Go SH
    Dorie's Lady of the Lake(1K bird club)

Never play leap frog with a unicorn.

I have always bought the ones at petco (http://www.petco.com/product/112218/...t=OnSiteSearch) and they work great, but don't forget to take them off the dog when you let them out to do their business! Been very tired in the AM and let the dogs out with them on, thank goodness they only peed. I would not trust them around a male dog in heat though, even though I have yet to see one of my dogs take the undies off. I believe an XL is what my dogs wear. A little spendy but worth the money. Looks like petsmart sells them as well. http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...AvailInUS%2FNo

Had horrible luck with some that I bought from fleet farm, and I beileve they are sold at quite a few department stores and would NOT recommend these. They fell off all the time, and yes they were the correct size. They are a very dark denim with either a red of green plaid inside, an velcro like the other pair, just didn't stay on.

Places will sell doggy pads, just buy women's pads. They are the same thing and WAY cheaper.
    Last edited by Takem_brewer; 02-21-2013 at 11:47 AM.

I call this "Peace Out, Bro" Girl's panties sized 12-14 in this case.... Note that high waisted will stay on better in general, but there's always that "No no Dammit LeaveIt" command too.

So if one girl in season is so bad, what do you call this? By the way, I'm expecting *4* in season on the next go around. What pantywaists we have here......

Quote Originally Posted by windycanyon View Post
    So if one girl in season is so bad, what do you call this? By the way, I'm expecting *4* in season on the next go around. What pantywaists we have here......

Oh my!!!! You're right, thought I had it bad with one!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Thats kinda what Im lookin for, other pair is wore out. But they are not male proof. I learned my leason
    But did you? I'd be booking a room for the boy at the boarding kennel if I were looking for a sure fire thing... Some of us dont' have both sexes here for a good reason. I sure don't want to deal with it personally. The girls, they just "do the train" out front, normally at the most embarassing moment (like when a client shows up), but other than that, no harm done. The Fedex man brings me my boys when *I* want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Henion View Post
    Oh my!!!! You're right, thought I had it bad with one!
    Note that the young chocolate wearing the purple pair had a passion for eating this particular pattern of undies. Just thought I'd forewarn y'all.