The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Question For Some of You

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    This thread intrigues me. I will try to post responces to each reply, rather than link them all together. My replies above are in red.

PS I will try to review my responces and use spell check before I hit submit. JD
    JDogger, so do you think it is a good thing to legalize Marijuana, OR is this another issues you are going to ride the fence on? I completely understand it is at a state level at this time btw! Do you think there might be a reason that Marijuana isn't legal in ANY country? What is next?

If you don't think the prez isn't going to push through some kind of immigration law to legalize the illegalís that are here now, you and I are not even on the same planet!!! But hey look at it on the positive side, your group will pick up millions of votes in the process! However what is going to happen when those are made legal citizens and they immediately file for SSI and all the other freebies? Who is going to pay for that?

Your response on the gun laws is really pretty funny! Do you not consider what the The News Journal in New York as treating law abiding citizens as criminals by publishing all the info on anyone that has a gun permit? Heck they don't even do that on actual criminals!!!!! Also look at how many other media sources have threatened to do the same! I guess if you are ok with giving up more and more of your right's, so be it, but I am not!
    Brandon Edmondson

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoned View Post
    JDogger, so do you think it is a good thing to legalize Marijuana, OR is this another issues you are going to ride the fence on? I completely understand it is at a state level at this time btw! Do you think there might be a reason that Marijuana isn't legal in ANY country? What is next?

If you don't think the prez isn't going to push through some kind of immigration law to legalize the illegal’s that are here now, you and I are not even on the same planet!!! But hey look at it on the positive side, your group will pick up millions of votes in the process! However what is going to happen when those are made legal citizens and they immediately file for SSI and all the other freebies? Who is going to pay for that?

Your response on the gun laws is really pretty funny! Do you not consider what the The News Journal in New York as treating law abiding citizens as criminals by publishing all the info on anyone that has a gun permit? Heck they don't even do that on actual criminals!!!!! Also look at how many other media sources have threatened to do the same! I guess if you are ok with giving up more and more of your right's, so be it, but I am not!
    Brandon both parties are going to push through an immigration plan. You said your only 35 so you may not remember Ronald Reagan granting anmesty to millions of illegals.
    Last edited by mngundog; 02-24-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoned View Post
    JDogger, so do you think it is a good thing
    Brandoned - time on this forum will tell you more about the value of someone's opinion. JD is the son of a State Dept employee - he & his wife have chosen not to have children - I do not remember a post of his that would be classified as insightful, including any C & P he might choose to do. He has never listed his calling. The list of folks on this forum he has taken negative pot shots at would make a good list to Friend.

That brief biography should tell you a lot about the quality of info he dispenses .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!