The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search & Seizure

Let them show up at my door and see how much noise I can make. You know the movie line " you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hand."

brett,

what uncle bill and rk are trying to tell you is your cold dead hands(or your hot dead hands for that matter....as in waco, tx) mean nothing to these oppressors. this is reality, it is coming and it will be welcomed by all but a "radical minority".(funny to call it that since it will be us white boys) this minority will be dealt with as an unfortunate circumstance to this legislative movement.

you may resist, you may be a hero to some who know what really happened but all that will be left of you in the end is a greasy spot. as a working and affluent white man no one stands with you on who takes your money, much less who is gonna take your guns. hell, white women don't even stand with you in this war!(as predicted by menmon and agreed upon by me proir to the last election) it may get a little ugly, but the feds got "patriotic agents who deal with that"!

but to the op, as a matter of priority.....if the second dont matter, the fourth certainly dont matter!

jmc
    john mccallie

Is anyone else as out raged as I am, that our Government is trying to take "guns" away from legal law abiding citizens and at the same time giving (not even selling)Abrams "Tanks" and F16 "fighter jets" to Egypt. Which is run by Terrorist,,, AKA the Muslim Brotherhood. Washington needs to get its priorities straight.

The Consitution was writen to limit Government, not limit the citizens.

Washington needs to get it's collective head out of it's ...! A litttle common sense would go a long way...... but then we're talking politicians here!

Can't remember which state it was ... but a gun law has been proposed that if you owned a certain type of gun, you could be subjected to an annual inspection, without notice, to see that the gun was properly secured safely. So, basically an unannounced search of your home. Don't think that could past Constitutional muster.

This would mean that not only did they know you owned said gun, they also knew exactly where you kept it.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...e-of-firearms/
    Veterans may be denied ownership of guns ... mmm
    How would you feel if you received a letter from the U.S. Government informing you that because of a physical or mental condition that the government says you have it is proposing to rule that you are incompetent to handle your own financial affairs? Suppose that letter also stated that the government is going to appoint a stranger to handle your affairs for you at your expense? That would certainly be scary enough but it gets worse.
    What if that letter also stated: “A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition. If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”?
    That makes is sound like something right from a documentary on a tyrannical dictatorship somewhere in the world. Yet, as I write this I have a copy of such a letter right in front of me. It is being sent by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of America’s heroes. In my capacity as Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation (USJF) I have been contacted by some of these veterans and the stories I am getting are appalling.
    The letter provides no specifics on the reasons for the proposed finding of incompetency; just that is based on a determination by someone in the VA. In every state in the United States no one can be declared incompetent to administer their own affairs without due process of law and that usually requires a judicial hearing with evidence being offered to prove to a judge that the person is indeed incompetent. This is a requirement of the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution that states that no person shall “… be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law…”.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Can't remember which state it was ... but a gun law has been proposed that if you owned a certain type of gun, you could be subjected to an annual inspection, without notice, to see that the gun was properly secured safely. So, basically an unannounced search of your home. Don't think that could past Constitutional muster.

This would mean that not only did they know you owned said gun, they also knew exactly where you kept it.
    WA - that was in the Seattle Times last week with the lefty lawyers saying "Now I can see why my RW friends are upset with the government" .

So I made the columnist aware of other instances that those from the government believe they have the right to access private property without warrant or notice to carry on the government's oppression. No Reply, the columnist probably thinks I'm a nut . & as Bill pointed out, flown lately?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!