The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you suppose...

Default Why do you suppose...

...so many that used to post here, that either self-indentified, as democrats, liberals, independents. Or were identified as such...by others, have ceased to post. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    ...so many that used to post here, that either self-indentified, as democrats, liberals, independents. Or were identified as such...by others, have ceased to post. JD
    Because, in general like yourself, they had little of value to offer the forum . & were called out on that .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Asked and answered.
    Bill Davis

Just maybe they are embarrassed.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

here is my take on the matter....those that supported the Democratic platform supported the Clintonesque years, when the country did well..the Democratic Party of today is something that they probably have a tough time giving their all to..in their heart of hearts they are Democrats but the American spirit and patriotism in them make it difficult to support the current admin
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    here is my take on the matter....those that supported the Democratic platform supported the Clintonesque years, when the country did well..the Democratic Party of today is something that they probably have a tough time giving their all to..in their heart of hearts they are Democrats but the American spirit and patriotism in them make it difficult to support the current admin
    I would say this is pretty close. M&K's answer may not be too far off either. I can't see how anyone that voted for this guy can honestly think they made a good choice. The ones that do still support him either do it to save face or just plain don't know any better. Bottom line, he is a horrible president. That's putting it nicely.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Why don't you list these posters.

I beleive that list will be self explanatory...............
    Stan b & Elvis

I think a lot of them gave up on attempting any meanful debate with a bunch of NeoCons. Just look at the vast majority of responses from the Neos. Usually, one or two sentences with nothing but insults for different opinions. Mainly because they can not articulate a defense of thier own position. There is even a revolt within the GOP between the big government/big spending crony capitalist NeoCon Repubs that supported Romney and his plan to grow the deficit by 5-7 Trillion and those that truely want limited government!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cockfield View Post
    ..... I can't see how anyone that voted for this guy can honestly think they made a good choice. .
    did you see on the news last night, the clip of some cnn guy. Mathews? saying President Obama should be carved into Mt. Rushmore?? for real! media bias? nope never see it
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Why don't you list these posters.

I can only think of 2 or 3 myself
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin