The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planned Parenthood

Default Planned Parenthood

Has a booth at the YDA conference here at the same hotel where I'm getting my annual CE credits. It's the one and only booth for the YDA conference.
    Just made me go hmmm.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Yda?..........
    Bill Davis

Young dims of America
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Young dims of America
    There are also Young Republicans. What's the problem?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Anyone say there was a problem?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Anyone say there was a problem?
    No, just a Hmmm....Bill, just a hmmm...so if there is no problem, whats the point of the OP? Hmmm? Any reason Planned Parenthood should not have a booth at any event they are invited to? Hmmmm?

yda yda regards, JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 02-23-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

No, just a Hmmm....Bill, just a hmmm...so if there is no problem, whats the point of the OP? Hmmm? Any reason Planned Parenthood should not have a booth at any event they are invited to? Hmmmm?

yda yda regards, JD
    No reason at all. Actually, now that I realize what YDA is, it makes total sense.
    Bill Davis

Looks like I didn't get invited to another swinger party.

Nothing wrong with having a herd of kids if the parents can care for them all.
    Our government pays woman to have more kid and also offers free abortion. There is an alternate motive somewhere in there. Its a great tool used by eugenicists,, if you follow the money it takes you to the most powerful door steps on earth. And most are philanthropists ironically,,, Lets help man kind by getting rid of them Ha Ha. What a world.
    Last edited by Pete; 02-24-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I'd wager a large amount that PP doesn't have a booth at their event. It's an entity that takes a pretty large chunk of public funding but is also very supportive of one party. Just makes me say hmmm.