The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Who Knows much about these organizations

Default Who Knows much about these organizations

Who Knows much about these organizations ?The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group.

Are they just a bunch of corcerned people that happen to be in a position of power and influence or are they something more nefarious?

john
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

Quote Originally Posted by john fallon View Post
    Who Knows much about these organizations ?The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group.

Are they just a bunch of corcerned people that happen to be in a position of power and influence or are they something more nefarious?

john
    Are you looking for facts, information, opinions, theories? The internet is rife. Draw your own conclusions, but bringing your question to an obscure political sub-forum on an obscure retriever forum suggests you are looking for substantiation of ideas you have already formulated. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

John
    There are investigative reporters who try to gather as much info on these organizations as possible. These organizations do alot of business in secret. Tri lateral was organized to form the N.american union. mexico america and canada,,The cfr ,,tri lats fed reserve and the bilderberg group are composed of many of the same people. Most are committed to a One world government and new world order. There is alot of info on them on the computer . Some of it is conjecture,,,much of it is actual news clipping,and videos of these men giving their spiel. Non of them are good for America,,, Many are past presidents,cabinate mebers princes queens Rockerfe3llers,Rothchilds ect ect. I have learned a lot about them in this past year. There is a common thread and theme in their goals But you need to sift through it all on your own and make your own conclusions

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 02-24-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    John
    There are investigative reporters who try to gather as much info on these organizations as possible. These organizations do alot of business in secret. Tri lateral was organized to form the N.american union. mexico america and canada,,The cfr ,,tri lats fed reserve and the bilderberg group are composed of many of the same people. Most are committed to a One world government and new world order. There is alot of info on them on the computer . Some of it is conjecture,,,much of it is actual news clipping,and videos of these men giving their spiel. Non of them are good for America,,, I have learned a lot about them in this past year. There is a common thread and theme in their goals But you need to sift through it all on your own and make your own conclusions

Pete
    Omg. Pete and I are on the same page....JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

..........but bringing your question to an obscure political sub-forum on an obscure retriever forum suggests you are looking for substantiation of ideas you have already formulated
    The opinion of those who visit this sub forum is exactly what I am interested in..........Quite a few here seem to have deep seated opinions about most things, here on this sub forum it's the things that cover the entire spectrum of politics in the US and the world . Given the purported impact of these groups have on what goes on here and in the world in reguard to these matters, I would like to see where those of us here on POTUS (residing on either side of the fence) come down on this.

Those sitting in the middle can chime in too

john
    Last edited by john fallon; 02-25-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

Quote Originally Posted by john fallon View Post
    The opinion of those who visit this sub forum is exactly what I am interested in..........Quite a few here seem to have deep seated opinions about most things, here on this sub forum it's the things that cover the entire spectrum of politics in the US and the world . Given the purported impact of these groups have on what goes on here and in the world in reguard to these matters, I would like to see where those of us here on POTUS (residing on either side of the fence) come down on this.

Those sitting in the middle can chime in too

john
    I don't know what those folks do but have heard "things" . Not having time beyond my normal pursuits to investigate I figure it will run it's course. Did you ever read the "Politician", A John Birch Society publication. It was about Eisenhower & how he was this devil incarnate. The book was not an easy read but by the time I had read about half of it I came to the conclusion that Ike was a really good brown noser & was doing what gets you to the top, so read no more . You have heard about these gatherings where the movers & shakers get together, do some really weird stuff by our standards, & seem to figure that has helped their psyche. I think you are on your own, but if you find anything worthy please report back. I'm to busy feeding the geese, widgeons, mallards & whatever else shows up & watching our little elk herd frolic in our front yard on their way to their resting grounds

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!