The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequester!!!!

Default Sequester!!!!

While Obama runs around the country crying "the sky is falling," nothing is being done in the Whitehouse to develop a consensus.

Stand fast Boehner, this is you chance to make Obama blink first.
    Don't fail us now!

The big fear of the Whitehouse is that Sequester will happen, the reduction on future spending (no "cuts" here) will have no effect at all.
    If no one suffers as badly as Obama claims, his constant Obamageddon fear tactics will be DONE!!!!

He got his tax increase folks, remember?

GIT-R-DUN boys & girls!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

lets hope weepy John don't tear up and blink on accident
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

The House has sent spending bills to the Senate. The senate let those bills die. The Senate should take up those bills and modify them if they so desire. Then send the bill to a joint resolution committee. But, the 73000 page tax code also has to be modified. Cut out the sweet heart deals in the code that is strangling us to death.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 02-26-2013 at 07:00 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Every day a new Crisis! Keep the people looking here while the other hand steals Us blind!
    The next issue will be the Govt.running out of $$ at the end of March.
    No Leadership here No No uhhhahhh!

Sequester?...Bring it on!!! We have to get cuts somehow

2.4% I have to think that no program would be crippled by a 2.4% cut in INCREASED spending. Even it it was an ACTUAL 2.4% cut, I hardly see that as crippling.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    2.4% I have to think that no program would be crippled by a 2.4% cut in INCREASED spending. Even it it was an ACTUAL 2.4% cut, I hardly see that as crippling.
    No doubt. If I have a $1000 a month budget and I have to cut $24.00 out of it, I'm not going to lose the farm!!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Obama has been getting away with scaring the crap out of his ignorant low-info crowd...at least the ones that even have the intelligence to know what he's referring to. But this time his attempt at scaring the sane thinker has failed, and it's fun to watch this empty suit continue his campaigning by pushing his ignorance on his sycophantic bastards in the press. They try so hard to make him out to be someone that knows how to run this country, but his phoniness is showing through.

I can hardly wait to hear what his cadre of speech writers and puppet-string-pullers will have him campaigning on in March, after the nation sees what he was warning everyone about if the sequester goes through, has had nowhere near the catastrophic results he's been lying about. The end of March will have a much different outcome, depending on the backbone of the congress.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Saw a funny on Hannity with a dem that could not accept that under Barry they have raised our deficit also he said their debt is from paying off GB's debt. He couldn't shut up for two seconds and Hannity had to cut him off.

I also emailed Paul Ryan and told him anything short of a balanced budget was a compromise. I would be very surprised if we get a last minute deal, based on his and Sen. Ron Johnson's responses. I am also led to believe that if the repubs gain enough seats in the mid term's that there will be a bill that could be rammed down Barry's throat banning the feds from registering any guns.

Anyone paying into social security took a 2% hit to their spending on Jan. 1, 2013. The government hurt millions of people with that increase. Please raise your hand if you were helped by the increse in taxes on those evil wealthy.