The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sequester!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    ALL the news organizations, including Fox News pay either Snopes or Fact Check to research stories they are reporting on. Too bad Fox doesn't listen to them when they inform them that a story is false.

Hard to take you and Huntingman seriously especially with all the conspiracy therories that the both of you post here on RTF.
    Even harder to take you seriously when you accuse me of conspiracy theorys.
    All you post about is your conspiracy theory of the Dems & the Repubs.

Do you ever think before you hit the post reply button?

For God's sakes man, step away from the bong!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

ALL the news organizations, including Fox News pay either Snopes or Fact Check to research stories they are reporting on. Too bad Fox doesn't listen to them when they inform them that a story is false.

Hard to take you and Huntingman seriously especially with all the conspiracy therories that the both of you post here on RTF.

What are you talking about? Are you seeing helicopters out your window? You seem to be the one always talking about conspiracy this or that... I can't recall talking about a conspiracy. Have your wife call the pharmacy, I think your meds need refilled.
    Bill Davis

Sorry to disappoint the Echo Chamber but I am not one for conspiracies. Not like you two that jump on and defend everything they dream up on Fox News!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Sorry to disappoint the Echo Chamber but I am not one for conspiracies. Not like you two that jump on and defend everything they dream up on Fox News!
    Better have your wife get your reading glasses while she's at it. What I was defending, since you evidently were not able to comprehend it, is a fellow RTF'er.
    Bill Davis

Well, I was wrong. After a bit of fact finding I found that if I register as an indendent, I can't vote in any Primary in Ct. I guess I'll just do as I have all along and vote for whoever I think is the best man.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Well, I was wrong. After a bit of fact finding I found that if I register as an indendent, I can't vote in any Primary in Ct. I guess I'll just do as I have all along and vote for whoever I think is the best man.-Paul
    It's a two party club and like me, you're not a member. They like the monopoly, keeps them im power, no matter how dysfuncional. Screw the Dems and Repubs, "Best Man", is the only way to go!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

It's a two party club and like me, you're not a member. They like the monopoly, keeps them im power, no matter how dysfuncional. Screw the Dems and Repubs, "Best Man", is the only way to go!
    There, Ladies and Gentlemen, is your "Conspiracy Theory!"
    Stan b & Elvis

And you wonder why people think Libertarians are kooks?
    Bill Davis

I've thought of registering as a Democrat so I can mess up their phone polls a bit
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I've thought of registering as a Democrat so I can mess up their phone polls a bit
    Funny, Last year I was a 50yr old, black, Jewish, female who voted for repubs that is until BHO ran. It was even funnier when a live person called and got the same answers, the guys working with me were dieing in the background as I had it on speaker phone. The lady that called wouldn't belive I was female, black, or Jewish.