The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequester!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Here's one where he is telling lies. http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...ghlight=snopes
    But then the smartest kid in the 8th grade should be able to keep up.
    The credibility & bias of snopes has been a subject of discussion on this forum, did you miss that?

If you don't believe that the POTUS by his daily actions has shown himself to be no friend of the military, then????????????

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The credibility & bias of snopes has been a subject of discussion on this forum, did you miss that?

If you don't believe that the POTUS by his daily actions has shown himself to be no friend of the military, then????????????
    Marvin you like to claim your smart yet you can't even figure it out when I give you the link, to funny.

Did the POTUS' "sky is falling" tactic, hurt his credibility?

No... because to most of the Right Obama has no credibility... And to the left it is not an issue.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Marvin you like to claim your smart yet you can't even figure it out when I give you the link, to funny.
    You need to look in the mirror. Your constant stalking of Marvin is a little weird.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You need to look in the mirror. Your constant stalking of Marvin is a little weird.
    That's funny.

Funny how Snopes, Fact Check, Urban Legend are all biased according to those that don't agree with their findings.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Funny how Snopes, Fact Check, Urban Legend are all biased according to those that don't agree with their findings.
    And how they are considered unbiased by those who agree with their findings!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Soo.. is sequester a verb or a noun? We use it currently as a noun = cut in gov. spending. I prefer to use it as a verb. My girlfriend and I performed a sequester at the mountain cabin and called in sick to work the next day because of 'snow'. JD

PS Yer choice.
    Hey JD, "sequester" is a noun as used in your sentence about you and your sweetie.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Unfortunately, here in PA, if I am Independent, I get to vote in NONE of the primaries ... that was why I changed my voter registration. I figured a small voice was better than no voice. If it worked the same in PA as in CT, I think that there would be a lot more independents than there are

I was of the opinion that was the case in all states, but mebbe in Paul's state, an Independant can vote in all primaries, along with all general elections also. Sort of a free-for-all. Wonder why more Independants aren't involved in that form of "democracy"?

Did you learn that form of "Constitutionalism in America" from the voters in Chicago, Paul? Good luck in your new found constituancey.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And how they are considered unbiased by those who agree with their findings!!!!
    ALL the news organizations, including Fox News pay either Snopes or Fact Check to research stories they are reporting on. Too bad Fox doesn't listen to them when they inform them that a story is false.

Hard to take you and Huntingman seriously especially with all the conspiracy therories that the both of you post here on RTF.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org