The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Even Bob Woodward is starting to get it!

Default Even Bob Woodward is starting to get it!

Didnt we see this comming? Now its going to be made up catastrophies due to the lack of spending?
    Wasnt that long ago my Kids did the same thing when they couldnt get their way. Throw a big fit!
    This is Lunacy! http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-w...blicans-2013-2

Just saw the msnbc clip of Woodward explaining that Obama is not deploying an aircraft carrier due to budgetary constraints, and Woodward says it's "a madness" he hasn't seen before. After the green initiative of buying all that pricey/gallon fuel for the Navy, you might think that would be an easy place to cut? And the plan as well to release an anticipated 10,000 illegals in detainment. 500 released in AZ, alone.

Instead of acting responsibly to have departments make cuts that are the least painful & lesser importance, he, himself, is directing departments to make cuts that are seemingly most "visible" and high on the hurting scale. Since AZ is not real fond of Obama, he probably figures they deserve the hurt. Why would one release criminals that this administration, itself, determined were serious enough criminals to detain (we know that the criteria for getting detained are pretty serious ones).

And he's doing this even BEFORE the sequester has taken place ...
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Mea culpa ... according to Jay Carney, it was not the POTUS or even Napolitano that ordered the release of the illegal detainees; it was some "career officials at ICE" in anticipation of the cuts in the continuing resolution and sequestration. "The President knew nothing about it until he read about it in the paper." (Wonder if these "career officials" share lunch with the people in the State Dept. who never passed along those messages from Benghazi to Hillary?)
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Bob Woodward has always "gotten it"--it's just that sometimes he's got it on one side, and sometimes he's got it on the other side.

Go get 'em, Bob!
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

Government is a hungry beast. Just the thought of not feeding it enough is making it cry, beg, threaten, and strike out. I once read a biography on Davey crockett. Congress wanted to pay a late Admirals widow a stipend from tax dollars. Crocket alone stood up and argued that this was not, no matter how noble a cause, a proper and moral use of the people's money. He offered to donate money of his own and asked members of Congress to match him from their pockets. Besides congressman Crockett there were no other donations to the poor widow.

I just saw Bob W on cnn and He claims that He's got a threatening email from a Senior WH official.Thats how they play in Chicago.Any threat and take it Out!.Go Bob Go!

Great point that Woodward made was that the WH using these tactics doesn't shut him up... But imagine the young reporters covering the WH? They would buckle instantly. (And have since Obama was a Senator)
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Mea culpa ... according to Jay Carney, it was not the POTUS or even Napolitano that ordered the release of the illegal detainees; it was some "career officials at ICE" in anticipation of the cuts in the continuing resolution and sequestration. "The President knew nothing about it until he read about it in the paper." (Wonder if these "career officials" share lunch with the people in the State Dept. who never passed along those messages from Benghazi to Hillary?)
    they also said Benghazi was a result of a youtube video.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Great point that Woodward made was that the WH using these tactics doesn't shut him up... But imagine the young reporters covering the WH? They would buckle instantly. (And have since Obama was a Senator)
    That right there is funny.

Daniel, there was a bit of tongue in cheek. How could these "career officials" make a move like releasing criminals (isn't that illegal?), without letting Janet and the POTUS know of their plan? Like Benghazi, either incompetence or untrue. Take your pick.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com