The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Even Bob Woodward is starting to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    It has nothing to do with the reporters political leaning. Woodward is what evey reporter should be : a person who will dig out the facts and be willing to report them regardless of where it takes him. Unlike FOX news, he will let you know the king has no clothes on, regardless of what party he is from, not just because he is a dem or rep. Nixon was the first and Obama will not be the last.

Mike Wallace, Morley Saffer, Cronkite, Murrow, Reasoner, Rooney, Thomas, Moyers,Bergman, those are/were reporters who never let anyone off the hook . We need a new generation of them.
    While I liked Rooney & felt his passing was a huge loss to 60 minutes, his bias still showed. You did leave out Ed Bradley who I thought to be a classy reporter. The rest show your bias, Cronkite was heavily criticized for his Vietnam reporting. Alar, you were probably not old enough for that program. 60 minutes had more than 1 moment of shame for their bias.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You forgot Dan Rather............
    Somehow Golddogs, I think you missed the sarcasm .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    While I liked Rooney & felt his passing was a huge loss to 60 minutes, his bias still showed. You did leave out Ed Bradley who I thought to be a classy reporter. The rest show your bias, Cronkite was heavily criticized for his Vietnam reporting. Alar, you were probably not old enough for that program. 60 minutes had more than 1 moment of shame for their bias.

Somehow Golddogs, I think you missed the sarcasm .
    Yep, Bradley was a class act.

Missed nothing Marv, was left off with purpose.

Cronkite was criticized AFTER he began reporting of the fabricated body counts and inflated reports from the field by the General in charge.

As to bias, well you know best Marv.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!