The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Woodward better find a place to hide...

Bob Woodward story is why we put put blinders on pheasants. They are starting to eat their own.

You can never change a drones point of view. I personally had issues with Bush. His spending laid the ground work for Obama just like Hoover for Roosevelt. The drones cannot admit any wrong doings with Obama. They will follow him over the cliff just like a buffalo jump.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    JD, where are the survivors of Benghazi? Who are they? How is their health? Are they actually survivors?
    ?? Crickets......
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    ?? Crickets......
    Bill I don't believe there was a large staff at the consulate in Bengahzi. The accounts of the happenings of that night are widely reported on various internet sources. The reports vary widely but since neither you or I were there, we can only speculate on which reports are true, and which are fabricated, or embelished. Your predispostion of the curret administration makes you prone to believe the negative. That is certainly your prerogative.
    The judgement to have an unsecured consular office in Bengahzi is certainly in question. Likewise to have CIA field offices in that area of Libya were questionable.
    Sometimes shxx just happens.

The survivors? I imagine they are restricted by their oaths. We don't generally out our operatives or our operational imperitives for the sake of politics, a news story, or internet outrage. Sometimes we just don't know. How can we operate if everything is known and revealed? Secrets...ya know...not from the US citizens....but maybe from the rest of the world. Tell me. JD

Chirp...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

JD, you hit the nail on the head on several points in your post. Bad decisions were made up to the point of the attack and even worse decisions were made after. These decisions were made by politicians who were properly and accurately advised prior to, during and in after action reporting. Those politicians failed all the way around. This could have possibly been prevented if proper security measures had been taken prior to the attack. There was an overall lack of concern by those in power prior to and during the attack. Then in the aftermath, the oh sh%t kicked in and the lies and blame game started spreading. It's sickening what little regard some politicians have for the lives of fellow Americans. You are correct about secrets being secrets and the public will never know much of what happened there. Unfortunately, the same kind of people who lost their lives in this mess are the ones that took an oath and are sworn to secrecy. Some people still take oaths seriously. If the public only knew what really went on there and goes on every day in this world we live in.....
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

potus is on Public record stating that the constitution has major colonial flaws and is an imperfect document.

Abraham Lincoln gave his remedy for this kind of thinking. However it will never happen in this day and time. He is clearly an enemy of the constitution and that makes him an enemy of the United States.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cockfield View Post
    JD, you hit the nail on the head on several points in your post. Bad decisions were made up to the point of the attack and even worse decisions were made after. These decisions were made by politicians who were properly and accurately advised prior to, during and in after action reporting. Those politicians failed all the way around. This could have possibly been prevented if proper security measures had been taken prior to the attack. There was an overall lack of concern by those in power prior to and during the attack. Then in the aftermath, the oh sh%t kicked in and the lies and blame game started spreading. It's sickening what little regard some politicians have for the lives of fellow Americans. You are correct about secrets being secrets and the public will never know much of what happened there. Unfortunately, the same kind of people who lost their lives in this mess are the ones that took an oath and are sworn to secrecy. Some people still take oaths seriously. If the public only knew what really went on there and goes on every day in this world we live in.....
    You know these as facts...? How? Cite your sources please. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I'm one of those people that took an oath that I take serious. Yes, I do know these things to be fact and won't say any more. I will say that I wasn't there but I have friends/coworkers who were.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Hows about we just turned the other cheek so the end can justify the means,,,like Pearl harbor.
    Proof is presented 6 months prior to the attack because the Japeneese code was indeed broken. and they knew what was coming and when.
    Pete
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

http://www.zazzle.com/lincoln_quote_...40813723443341

Here is Abe Lincolns quote

How far removed are we from reality that we actually can watch our leaders dismantle the constitution piece by piece and incrementally so, and do nothing but murmer about it.

pete

From Breitbart:
    A source told CBS News that FBI transcripts of interviews with Benghazi survivors were turned over to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Along with the transcripts, were other documents relating to the deadly September 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi. Members of the committee have not examined the material yet.
    The article doesn't mention how many survivors, but says that the documents previously turned over to the Committee were so heavily redacted as to be useless.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...ntel-Committee
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.