The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: would you let your child wear a rfid chip in school for the purpose of not only keepi

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    You guys/gals do realize that your computer and Google track what sites you peruse frequently
    You bet. When I first started using the computer I noticed it put stuff up on my home page for sites I had looked at before. Sometimes it is handy but I would like to do my own searches from scratch most of the time. Then there was the time that I searched for "Dog Fancy" magazine online ! I got a totally different kind of ( fancy ) site !!!!!! Which just kept popping up at times in my favorites list.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

You can set your browser to private browsing and have it clear history and cookies when you close it. You can also prohibit third party tracking cookies. The downside is your favorite sites won't remember you because the cookie containing the information was purged. Upgrade your browsers so you get the latest security patches and features. Google Chrome is a nice browser that is pretty secure, fast, and easy to use.

If you really care about privacy, use an anomizing, encrypting proxy to hide your IP address. This is how Chinese citizens get around the goverment internet filters.
    Last edited by Sabireley; 03-02-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabireley View Post
    You can set your browser to private browsing and have it clear history and cookies when you close it. You can also prohibit third party tracking cookies. The downside is your favorite sites won't remember you because the cookie containing the information was purged. Upgrade your browsers so you get the latest security patches and features. Google Chrome is a nice browser that is pretty secure, fast, and easy to use.

If you really care about privacy, use an anomizing, encrypting proxy to hide your IP address. This is how Chinese citizens get around the goverment internet filters.
    Thank you. I know nothing about computers and I let the "kids" set everything.

This topic of chips worries me and I wouldn't want the powers that be to have one in or on anyone in the World. That said.........while I was writing this 3 neighbor kids just went past out front window. Wish their parents knew where they were ! Then they went north got near our trail camera and paused to the left of it so it would not take their picture. I figure the trail camera is no longer safe. I still don't want chips on the kids though.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~