The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firearms demo: Forward this to your Rep's

Who is the driving force behind these new "gun Control" laws being discussed?
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    There are a few comments after the text portion on that link. The shotgun is referred to as being "more deadly and impractical".

I agree that there is probably no more deadly long gun at short range than a full choke shotgun. That's why it's my personal choice for home defense. I just don't get the idea of it being "impactical".
    I agree with you Paul, in the video they talked about possible stray bb's hitting an unattended target, they were shooting at a 20yd target.

Anyone see this episode of "Triggers" on the Military Channel. It has been airing all this week on Combat Shotguns. The Benelli M4 is one badass assult weapon.

Combat Shotguns Premieres February 20 at 10 PM Deadly at close quarters, a combat shotgun is a powerful tool of any army. In this episode, Willis fires history's greatest shotguns, from the Blunderbuss to the modern semi-auto Benelli M4 and the pump-action Mossberg 590. Rounding out the episode, Willis gets some shooting tips from two-time Olympic Gold Medalist, Sgt. Vincent Hancock.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

The driving force was the Sandy Hook shootings and Obama had already won relection at that point. If they wanted to stop gun violence though, why wouldn't they try to ban pistols which are used in virtually all shootings? I agree they are not interested in stopping gun violence.