RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Red River Info

12K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  duk4me 
#1 ·
Open at Edward's please use back entrance. Front gate will be locked. Qual at Pampy's. Please visit the snack shack at Edward's. Wylie and her 5th grade class are raising money for a science camp trip. Please support these young people. Hot coffee and cinnamon rolls in the morning. It will be chilly.

#31 ·
Thanks Lainee!!!

#33 ·
Congratulations to Piper and owner Marv Baumer and handler Mark Edwards. There is a special bond between Mark and Piper, and they win, win, win. Tough to win a trial when putting one on at your home grounds. Good job to Mark and Becky and Marv (and Frank Price too)

While we're talking about Frank, congrats on the third in the Derby with the new brown knucklehead, Burke. He's a talented one!

#34 ·
Congrats to Ed and Holland and all the other placements. There were some awesome dogs running that Amateur!

#35 ·
Ed- congratulations on the win. I had a good view of Holland (for the first 3 series anyway) following you in the holding blind, and you two ran a great trial.

Congratulations to everyone who did well this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for letting us play.

#38 ·
2nd: - Ham/oh-McKnighy
Oh Lord, I don't think my brain can recover. When I read the above, I had a flash on Bill McKnight in a nighty. My poor brain, poor brain.......

#39 ·
Rest easy Howard...I was startled at your flash as well. It was Livvy not HaM that took second.

Bill

#41 ·
Sorry Bill, was typing from my phone sitting at the airport and didn't notice the typo on your name...and for some reason I thought it was Ham, but that's cause you were running her in the Am...congrats on your success this weekend.

Lainee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.