The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "170 million Jobs Lost"

Maxine "reparations Waters" intelligence comes to light every time she speaks!
    Imagine if you can the brilliant constituents that elected that Woman.

As a friend of mine says, "Maxine is always entertaining".
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

The REAL problem is that there are tons of folks out there who have NO number sense and wouldn't even question Water's number. I know that there are quite a few folks working more than one job, but with a population less than 200 mil in the 18-65 cohort, losing 170 mil jobs seems a bit extreme.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

304 million women in public housing...where the hell does she come up with her numbers? Voodoo math? She is a total moron. Gotta love how she calls it "Seacrestation". No doubt her biggest value is entertainment and mockery, but it does make me cringe to think about her having a vote on anything to to with passing laws and governing. Makes me wonder about the collective intelligence about a district that would elect her, too.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Another prime example of what the democrats have to be proud of! One of the leaders of the mental midgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    304 million women in public housing...where the hell does she come up with her numbers? Voodoo math? She is a total moron. Gotta love how she calls it "Seacrestation". No doubt her biggest value is entertainment and mockery, but it does make me cringe to think about her having a vote on anything to to with passing laws and governing. Makes me wonder about the collective intelligence about a district that would elect her, too.
    "A mind IS a terrible thing to waste"

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Theron lies the problem.

Low information voters regards.
    I'm thinking "No" information voters.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Maxine Waters is the West Coast equivalent of Charlie Rangel, she represents the district in Los Angeles known as Watts...been known to be the heart of where most riots in SoCal start, where those "animals" beat up trucker Reginald Denny on national TV
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    .................................................. ........................................... it does make me cringe to think about her having a vote on anything to to with passing laws and governing................................................... .............
    That thought has often entered my mind about more than one in both congress and the senate. It has became clear that they all lose brain cells once we have elected them the first time. Maybe it's the water in D.C.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~